It's a new day with CYCLONE football!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> It is truly a breath of fresh air for Cyclone football with the hiring of Coach Witten! I was at the press conference today and you could feel the pride changing in the room! I think we are in for some big changes all the way around in our football program all the way down to the yputh club groups! As long as people dont want a instant winning program!

This will take time but he has the passion and the true CYCLONE pride that was missing!Now all we need is the community to get behind this young man and this team and teams of the future! They need our support in anyway we can give it to them so if you see a player or a coach ask them about the team and how there doing! I promise if we turn this town around we can get right back to the top of 4-a!

Remeber CYCLONE PRIDE NEVER DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Shawn "Coach" Witten, coaches as well as he played, then EHS will get back to where they were. It might take a couple of years or so, but I think he can do it. Especially with granddad, in the background for a little advice and direction.

Yea, he will definetly have the help from the family surrounding him. Since I assume this is his first head coaching job, it'll probably take a few years to get the program down and really see some results from what is around him. I think he will do well though, congrats to all the Cyclone fans out there.