Class 5A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

So are you CONFIDENT enough to say you go 15-0 this season?

That's extremely tough. Going undefeated is a nearly impossible task. I'm not going to put that pressure on any Bulldogs that might read this post.

Good try though! lol

Now let me ask you the same thing about your Patriots? 15-0?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you CONFIDENT enough to say you go 15-0 this season?

that wouldnt be CONFIDENT that would be stupid to be confident to say that you will be RIVERDALE at this point and time in the season would be very unwise I hope with coach A having a season of region play under his belt and a season of being THE TARGET and some tweeking with the offense for 5A football that we will be a pretty good ball team i hope he has more power formations with our massive offensive line and other things that will fit this team this year I CANT WAIT TIL FOOTBALL FRIDAY GETS HERE

GO WARRIORS

Arrogance is whatever you make it. Some call it confidence, others think it's arrogance/cockiness.

I'm so CONFIDENT in Smyrna that I will sit here and say that they will start 2-0 in the region. And if they don't beat siegel and Lebanon, I will NEVER post on coacht ever again.

Mark my words. Jot it down, post it on your lockerroom walls, or whatever.

For goodness sakes folks, Siegel has been in existence for what 4 years now and you still cant spell it right, come on now!

Who are you affiliated with, Otter? It is obvious you support a team in this region. Lavergne?

No one really, I just like 4A and 5A football in and around Nashville. I just think that Region 4 5A is about as balanced below Riverdale and maybe Smryna. I kinda agree with a previous poster about the Bulldogs losing the good running backs and offensive lineman. I am sure they are probably pretty deep with wannabes and they have a good solid coaching staff.

With their opening 6 games; they better be good!

Siegel

Brentwood

Lebanon

Brentwood Academy

Blackman

Gallatin

If they are 6-0; the ringman can get ready for another big sale. They open tough..............if it don't kill you; it will just make you tough!

Blackman also opens very, very tough!

Lebanon does not have a early walk in the park.

Road Trip!!

I know that I can. Not only that, but LOD knows the proper spelling for them.

Yes I do, but I promised I wouldn't do it anymore.

Everyone keeps ignoring Lebanon and that may be a big mistake. They always show up and play tough. If any team takes them for granted you may come away from playing them with a LOSS!

I still think any team playing them is foolish if they do not take up their offer to let an opposing Coach on the 'lift' with them. It is the 21st Century and wireless technology does wonders sending info to the press box/coaches. While the binoculars I was using were not powerful enough to see what was being sent, they were powerful enough to see the laptop that was being used up there. I for one do NOT believe it was there just for keeping stats either.

Riverdale was 7 points away from losing their opener to Siegel last year. There's no such thing as a guranteed victory.

I'm sure that Oakland is just hoping that Riverdale comes stumbling out of the gate again. Riverdale needs to be at their best. It's the next game and it's a region game...can't get much bigger than that.

Riverdale was 7 points away from losing their opener to Siegel last year. There's no such thing as a guranteed victory.

I'm sure that Oakland is just hoping that Riverdale comes stumbling out of the gate again. Riverdale needs to be at their best. It's the next game and it's a region game...can't get much bigger than that.

Good post, TDC.

very nice politcially correct post !!!LOL it is pretty neat to start off with oakland although back in the day when it was the last game of the year it didnt get much better than that because the playoffs was almost always at stake but today its a region game that we have to stay focused on LOL

GO WARRIORS

I don't know about yall but I don't really like playing a region game in Week 0. I always looked forward to the jamborees where you could work the kinks out under the lights.

Bacillum.......do you know who we are scrimmaging at camp this yr?

you are saying that because you are playing us first sounds to me like you are preparing an excuse for what we are about to do ot yall