Cheatham County @ Gordonsville Week 0

croz6110

I'm looking forward to seeing these boys in action.

However, no offense, but I hope our boys make them look bad.

Big Blue is gonna be scary this year. I won't post my prediction here. Can't give the Cubs any bulletin board material. Wouldn't wanna do that would we Croz, you know like 2 TD's?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Blue is gonna be scary this year. I won't post my prediction here. Can't give the Cubs any bulletin board material. Wouldn't wanna do that would we Croz, you know like 2 TD's?

Just wondering how many points the moneyman is giving this week. With all the preseason hype from him...I would think about 21.

I think it's Turney Ford Field at THE MECCA!

Everyone calls it a field. Because its like a pasture with rocks and holes. Not much grass. Dips up and down. Sometimes it helps you. You are faster running down the hill anyway. Keeps the water off except in the holes. The yard markers are dug in so watch out you dont twist an ankle. The goats are kept on it for weed control. Watch out for the fire weed they dont eat that. Chiggers and ticks are real bad also. Bring you own repelants. We use burnt motor oil for that. Use seven dust to line the field. That also helps Im told. Hey we are 1A. Cant afford a field like most have. Thats why we like away games. That motor oil is hard to get off.

Watch your speed coming in. That gravel parking lot will get you. The new school is actually the old one with new vinal siding. But we are good folk and will treat you well.

By the way the new bleachers are still, I say still not finished. Dont worry the visitors side is complete. GV will stand behind the endzones. We dont mind. Hope your trip is safe and you enjoy our little hometown. It aint much but its all we have. I bet you think I am joking.

Everyone calls it a field. Because its like a pasture with rocks and holes. Not much grass. Dips up and down. Sometimes it helps you. You are faster running down the hill anyway. Keeps the water off except in the holes. The yard markers are dug in so watch out you dont twist an ankle. The goats are kept on it for weed control. Watch out for the fire weed they dont eat that. Chiggers and ticks are real bad also. Bring you own repelants. We use burnt motor oil for that. Use seven dust to line the field. That also helps Im told. Hey we are 1A. Cant afford a field like most have. Thats why we like away games. That motor oil is hard to get off.

Watch your speed coming in. That gravel parking lot will get you. The new school is actually the old one with new vinal siding. But we are good folk and will treat you well.

By the way the new bleachers are still, I say still not finished. Dont worry the visitors side is complete. GV will stand behind the endzones. We dont mind. Hope your trip is safe and you enjoy our little hometown. It aint much but its all we have. I bet you think I am joking.

I think he's seen the picture of the field. It's amazing what digital editing can do to cover up flaws...huh?