Cheatham County @ Gordonsville Week 0

croz6110

Cheatham County's scrimmages are in the book. They tied both Fairview (1-1) & Waverly Central (2-2) with the varsity. The jamboree is Saturday against East Robertson and I don't expect the Cubs starters to see much action beyond one series.

Gordonsville has apparently looked good in scrimmages against Upperman, Macon Co., & Livingston Academy thus far this fall. They have Macon Co. in their jamboree on Saturday night. I can't speak on their behalf but I wouldn't expect their coaches to play the regulars very long either.

1 WEEK TO GO BEFORE THESE TWO PLAYOFF CALIBER PROGRAMS GET IT ON!!!!!!

Gordonsville looked good in their scrimmages, but it was against teams that are in their "down" years.

Cheatham will be a good test.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville by 4 TDs.

You banjo pickers gonna by me a burger if I come up to watch the STREAMROLLING ?

Yeah, You know I am good for a GV burger. May even buy you some of that gatorade ( swamp water) to wash it down with. I know you like them Gators anyway. Cheatham may knock the bark off these little kitties. You never know whats coming from that close to KY. They may be way better banjo pickers.

Not knowing much about Cheatham County, I'm going to predict a close game.

I've got too many kids to be buying South Pitt fans burgers.

Do you like Vienna Sausage?

Croz aint kidding Zone. He drives a mini school bus. I thought he had an elementry school field trip coming to the game. Only fan I know that brings a water cooler full of coolade, and home popped corn to the games. Costs him $100 when he hits sonic on Tuesday night for, 5 burgers for $5. He was splurging with the Vienna Sausage offer they are way to expensive for his budget. Yank, Yank.

I know Cheatham County tied East Robertson in their jamboree.

What are some details?

When were the starters pulled?

Was there many turnovers,etc?

Tied???? Is this Cheatham just a little rusty before the season? Because that is just what this is pre-season, but I dont understand a tie with ER. BC you know as well as I do that they are going to be down this year and that is all there is to that. I understand fully that they are just trying to fill positions with the best so they are giving everybody a chance. But when a team loses what is very probable the two most athletic players they have ever had at there school in the last two years it will be tough for ER. Please inform me a little on the jamboree.

As I am calling this game I CANNOT MAKE A PREDICTION however right now with the way that Gordonsville has been playing this fall with the studs that they return they will be favored to win this one.

Last night the Cubs played awful at East Robertson. ALL OF THE CREDIT IN THE WORLD GOES TO COACH CHATMAN & HIS STAFF AND PLAYERS BECAUSE ALTHOUGH THE SCORE DIDN'T SHOW IT THEY WHIPPED CHEATHAM COUNTY LAST NIGHT!!!! This is something that fortunately I can say hasn't happened often in recent years and hopefully that will continue to be the case this year as well.

Thus far this fall in scrimmages & the jamboree the Cubs have tied in all of them.

Fairview (1-1)

Waverly Central (2-2)

East Robertson (0-0)

Gordonsville in week zero will be the biggest test of the fall thus far for the Cubs and there's no question in my mind that Cheatham Co. must step up it's game to have a chance at winning this one.

The players have improved throughout fall practice. Cheatham Co. has an outstanding young team that I feel can do some great things if the guys play to their potential. NOW THERE'S A SCARY WORD RIGHT??? Our guys will take this challenge on full speed ahead and I am sure practice will be very intense this upcoming week. Hopefully the Cubs players will put forth a great effort in this one and although I shouldn't say this I HOPE CHEATHAM COUNTY WINS WHEN THE FINAL HORN SOUNDS!!!!

For Gordonsville Fans Out There Here Are A Few Cubs Players You'll Enjoy Watching:

#7 Garrett Potts (QB)

#32 Justin Batts (RB/OLB)

#90 Jerry Henry (TE/NT)

#15 Kendall Chambliss (RB)

#10 Shawn Montgomery (LB)

#3 Tyler Anderson (WR/DB)

#50 Cody Anderson (OL/LB)

There are many others that you all should enjoy watching as well because they are all excellent football players WHEN THEY WANT TO BE and I am excited about what all of them can accomplish as a team in 2007.

Croz aint kidding Zone. He drives a mini school bus. I thought he had an elementry school field trip coming to the game. Only fan I know that brings a water cooler full of coolade, and home popped corn to the games. Costs him $100 when he hits sonic on Tuesday night for, 5 burgers for $5. He was splurging with the Vienna Sausage offer they are way to expensive for his budget. Yank, Yank.

As I am calling this game I CANNOT MAKE A PREDICTION however right now with the way that Gordonsville has been playing this fall with the studs that they return they will be favored to win this one.

Last night the Cubs played awful at East Robertson. ALL OF THE CREDIT IN THE WORLD GOES TO COACH CHATMAN & HIS STAFF AND PLAYERS BECAUSE ALTHOUGH THE SCORE DIDN'T SHOW IT THEY WHIPPED CHEATHAM COUNTY LAST NIGHT!!!! This is something that fortunately I can say hasn't happened often in recent years and hopefully that will continue to be the case this year as well.

Thus far this fall in scrimmages & the jamboree the Cubs have tied in all of them.

Fairview (1-1)

Waverly Central (2-2)

East Robertson (0-0)

Gordonsville in week zero will be the biggest test of the fall thus far for the Cubs and there's no question in my mind that Cheatham Co. must step up it's game to have a chance at winning this one.

The players have improved throughout fall practice. Cheatham Co. has an outstanding young team that I feel can do some great things if the guys play to their potential. NOW THERE'S A SCARY WORD RIGHT??? Our guys will take this challenge on full speed ahead and I am sure practice will be very intense this upcoming week. Hopefully the Cubs players will put forth a great effort in this one and although I shouldn't say this I HOPE CHEATHAM COUNTY WINS WHEN THE FINAL HORN SOUNDS!!!!

For Gordonsville Fans Out There Here Are A Few Cubs Players You'll Enjoy Watching:

#7 Garrett Potts (QB)

#32 Justin Batts (RB/OLB)

#90 Jerry Henry (TE/NT)

#15 Kendall Chambliss (RB)

#10 Shawn Montgomery (LB)

#3 Tyler Anderson (WR/DB)

#50 Cody Anderson (OL/LB)

There are many others that you all should enjoy watching as well because they are all excellent football players WHEN THEY WANT TO BE and I am excited about what all of them can accomplish as a team in 2007.

I'm looking forward to seeing these boys in action.

However, no offense, but I hope our boys make them look bad.