Facilities

"COA" Man

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OldCatFan.

Yeah, go for the Hot Wings in a plastic baggie / pickle next time you travel to AE, and you will have no worries about your fingers being cold.

ruse?

I second that! I've been to a lot of high school stadiums, and the chicken wings at Austin East are tough to beat.

Memphis university school(MUS) has one of the nicest stadiums, i think its brand new, and they play on grassy turf. It is really nice like one of thoes stadiums you would see in texas.

Totally agree here. MUS completely renovated their Stadium last year. They have the highest grade turf available and the stadium looks like the front of the parthenon..... I have seen a lot of fields in TN and its by far the nicest....looks like it belongs in Texas.... CBHS just added turf as well and ranks well up there. St. George's in Memphis is currently building a new stadium complete with Turf to rival that of MUS

I would say that Marion County High School has one of the nicest fields. The playing surface is perhaps the best in southeast Tennessee. The backdrop of the mountains and the famous steam whistle give it a great Friday night atmosphere.

After 30 yrs at the school the field still looks like a golf fairway. I'm sure Coach Evans doesn't want us chipping on it though.