Unranked 2A Teams

singray

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are some teams that are unranked in pre-season polls that will be teams to look out for?

I would keep an eye on Trenton Peabody and Westview. Both teams probably prefer to be under the radar in the beginning. Both will have teams that can compete with Milan and Humboldt and each of them will more than likely be improved over last years teams.

Can't wait to get a look at Hickman Co. at our jamboree. I think they are a big time sleeper.

Hickman County will be The BIGGEST sleeper in the state in ANY classification.. They will be VERY good.. If you want to know ask westview they saw how good they are going to be this last spring when they had a scrimmage!!!!

Hickman County MIGHT get beat by Marshall county and Lewis county that is it.. They will make serious noise in the playoffs!!! A couple of names to remember.. Scott Sowell.. Marcus Grimes.. D.J Key... Good Luck DAWGS!!!!!

What are some teams that are unranked in pre-season polls that will be teams to look out for?

Sweetwater never over look the CATS,the 3 state titles

just alittle history

recent Losses in playoffs

06 Quarterfinals Alcoa

04 2nd round Alcoa

03 2nd round Alcoa

02 Semi-finals D.Lipscomb

and the recent playoff losses have been to the Champs of that year

They will be strong in 07.

Now the CATS are not my team but out of respect for a good program year after year

"never count out the CATS"