Wartburg Central vs. Scott County

GIBSONJ

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is a really easy pick. Scott county is the SAME EXACT TEAM AS LAST YEAR EXCEPT FOR A QB. The boys of last year are now Men. Watch SHS for the next couple of years especially this one, they will now be putting out big senior classes. I'm coming home from UT to watch the Highlanders DOMINATE this team. They will look like men among boys. SHS by 21 at least.

You don't go from beating an awful 1A team by 2 to beating a mediocre 3A team in 8 days. Sorry Wartburg. Scott County easy.

they wouldn't be mediocre in a different 3-a region. They would more than likely be at the top. There on a five year winning streak against Gibbs and Gibbs is always right behind Carter.

they wouldn't be mediocre in a different 3-a region. They would more than likely be at the top. There on a five year winning streak against Gibbs and Gibbs is always right behind Carter.

No offense, but how far does Carter make it? i believe scott will be better this year, and if they were to make it to the playoffs, I would rather be a 4th seed in 2-3a than a 1 or 2 seed in most other regions.

Scott has been very close for the past few years from being a very good team. I know close only counts in horse shoes and hand granades, but I think this may be Scotts year.

I have been working out with scott all summer and from the beginning of summer all these MEN have been drooling thinking about this game. Men its game time.

I take by 3+ Touchdowns