Oneida @ Rockwood 8/24

RHSfootball1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these people out here predicting RW to win evidently haven't seen the same Indian team that I have this year..This group of young men have worked hard in the weight room and off the field..There intensity in practice with TL at the helms is outstanding..If there was ever a game to watch in week 0,,this is it..Oneida by ATLEAST 2 td's

All these people out here predicting RW to win evidently haven't seen the same Indian team that I have this year..This group of young men have worked hard in the weight room and off the field..There intensity in practice with TL at the helms is outstanding..If there was ever a game to watch in week 0,,this is it..Oneida by ATLEAST 2 td's

TL should have OHS ready both mentally and physically so that is why im predicting the Indians to win a hard fought contest by a TD final score OHS-24 Rockwood-17.

I would have to think that 7 - 7 one quarter score against UC will quickly bring the fellows back to earth. They should be better prepared to face the Tigers, than if they had played this past Friday Night. It is going to be a good game.....hope I get the result I'm looking for!

Kaz

What? Yall worked hard in the weight room and off the field too?? Well Congratulations , you can now join in with every other team in the state. man i crack myself up sometimes. but i guess we should just go ahead and cancel the game. Rockwood go ahead and start gettin ready for Midway. Because you have no chance.

What? Yall worked hard in the weight room and off the field too?? Well Congratulations , you can now join in with every other team in the state. man i crack myself up sometimes. but i guess we should just go ahead and cancel the game. Rockwood go ahead and start gettin ready for Midway. Because you have no chance.

Hmmmm...I better not go there

OK my opinion dont matter to most but im giving it anyway...

This should be a classic... These two teams will both be lookin for their first win and it wont be their last. Both teams have talent to make some noise this season. I dont know alot about the indians but i do know they will come out ready to play. From talkin to others and lookin at wat is posted, they will hit you in the mouth over and over again. Thats good b/c Rockwood does the same... I see the tigers pulling this one out by a couple TD's if not more. They have some of the biggest backs the indians will see all yr... The keys will be rockwood holding on to the ball and Oneida wrapping up.. thats going to be the diff... I dont see the Indians coming in the Jungle and winning though.. A tough place to play and Rockwood dont lose very often at home unless the opp. is just better and i am sure that the indians aren't a better team than the tigers!

The air must be a little thin in Oneida, or you are just plain stupid. The Indians are tough but they will not leave the "Jungle" with a 2 TD victory. It will be close for a while then the Tigers will eventually wear down the weary Indians and send them on their way back up the mountain.