Oneida @ Rockwood 8/24

RHSfootball1

Both teams played really hard Friday night. Rockwood may have looked a bit rusty at times, but I think they'll have the kinks worked out in time for Midway. But give credit to Oneida for a great defensive game as well. The fact they went toe to toe with a possible 2A playoff team shows that this may be a team in 1A to watch out for. Rockwood's biggest problem was they had a lot of penalties. I think more will be told about the Tigers in the coming weeks because going to "The Emerald Forest" by far no easy task and going to Sweetwater is gonna be a tough test.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* Didn't want to have to bring it up, but those were some pretty bad spottings by the refs. That is all I am gonna say!

what is wrong here, Rw wins the game, but still complains instead of bragging about the play of thier players. This was the first game and that is when most team make mistakes and let the coaches no what needs work . I am glad I didn't go and have to listen to a bunch of babies. Sounds like a great game by some good teams, to bad the fans they played for are not worth the effort.

I aint even going to go there all I can say is when regular season is over for you guys..you can come watch Oneida play

Man, what a sore loser. for a week all you did was came on here and ran your mouth about TL this, TL that, we hit the weights, blah blah blah.. then you get beat and are still runnin your mouth about rockwood not being good enough to make the playoffs. yeah you prob will make the playoffs. lord knows you should with the teams you play. swap schedules with RW and see how many games you would win. As for the "bad spots" both teams got very good spot on certain plays. and as for #35 being a train, i beg to differ.. maybe the litte engine that could, but no train. yeah it was a good hit, but anyone can ear-hole someone when they arent paying attention. its not that difficult.. put him up against 44 from rockwood and we will see how big a train he is.. Took out.

"Oneida snaps, the kick is up, and it is.............................. NO GOOD!!!"

Very few 1a teams would mke the playoffs in region 2 2a. I doubt Rockwood will, but its not a disgrace. Its a compliment to the overall region. When you make the playoffs in that region, you should be proud. It used to be even tougher when Austin East was in there with um.

Very few 1a teams would mke the playoffs in region 2 2a. I doubt Rockwood will, but its not a disgrace. Its a compliment to the overall region. When you make the playoffs in that region, you should be proud. It used to be even tougher when Austin East was in there with um.

True. You can be a good 2 2a team and still not make the playoffs

rockwood....oneida always has a problem with running their mouth, especially about Scott County. Braxton Hutson #35 is just a little punk along with the other oneida players who went to Scott county schools who couldn't take 3a ball and wanted to downgrade. Oneida take your lose and go home, and just prepare for next week. All of your mouth running is a disgrace to Coach Lambert and Scott County in general.

This is my last reply on this topic...all in all it was a good game that came down to who got the most breaks and unfortunately for us it was RW...Took running his mouth about me being a sore loser..all i can say is if you let little bitty oneida take you down to the wire and game decided on a missed field goal and missed extra point you probably are going to have a hard time making the playoffs if you make them at all however there was some good talent on both teams and it showed on the field..44 is a big bruiser but also i seen an indian player meet him at the line head up and drop him in his tracks..yes this only happened once but it still happened and for MASTERCHIEF from Scott County...he acts like SHS is where you need to go watch football..well this is true if you dont want to go to the POST SEASON...

rockwood....oneida always has a problem with running their mouth, especially about Scott County. Braxton Hutson #35 is just a little punk along with the other oneida players who went to Scott county schools who couldn't take 3a ball and wanted to downgrade. Oneida take your lose and go home, and just prepare for next week. All of your mouth running is a disgrace to Coach Lambert and Scott County in general.

What is wrong with you, Does it make you feel big to run down High schools kid, or are you a shs player who can't get on the field friday night and needs to strike out at someone.I have lived in scott county and played at Oneida. When I played the only time we run our Mouthes at each other was on the field. THe scott high player were and still are some of my best friend.You only play sports for a short time and then it is over, you should support each other ,because These people you are trashing will be your friends ,family, nieghbors. So instaed of being a hater,try be supporting each and evryone in the county schools, because believe me, when it is over it is over and all you have is good memories and you will find out that these kid you tried to run down will be the one who helps you in your time of need.

What is wrong with you, Does it make you feel big to run down High schools kid, or are you a shs player who can't get on the field friday night and needs to strike out at someone.I have lived in scott county and played at Oneida. When I played the only time we run our Mouthes at each other was on the field. THe scott high player were and still are some of my best friend.You only play sports for a short time and then it is over, you should support each other ,because These people you are trashing will be your friends ,family, nieghbors. So instaed of being a hater,try be supporting each and evryone in the county schools, because believe me, when it is over it is over and all you have is good memories and you will find out that these kid you tried to run down will be the one who helps you in your time of need.

i don't play at shs, but can you not agree they always grip about refs and such when they lose. you apparently haven't even read any of my other post. I despise york but i commented and congrated them on winning. Sorry DR. Phil i don't need your advice im friends with the kid who missed the field goal, i go to school with his sister @ UT, we are family friends period. but if you ever lived SC there has always been bad feelings at times.

This is my last reply on this topic...all in all it was a good game that came down to who got the most breaks and unfortunately for us it was RW...Took running his mouth about me being a sore loser..all i can say is if you let little bitty oneida take you down to the wire and game decided on a missed field goal and missed extra point you probably are going to have a hard time making the playoffs if you make them at all however there was some good talent on both teams and it showed on the field..44 is a big bruiser but also i seen an indian player meet him at the line head up and drop him in his tracks..yes this only happened once but it still happened and for MASTERCHIEF from Scott County...he acts like SHS is where you need to go watch football..well this is true if you dont want to go to the POST SEASON...

wow you go to the playoffs in single a. I would rather be affiliated with a decent 3a team then a mediocre 1a.