White House and Smith Co. scrimmage

Mr. Postman1

Singray,

You do not know what the heck you are talking about. I played for WH and can tell you that we work out and practice year round except for the dead period. So please before you speak know your darn facts.... WH is from a little old school. You know hard work, lots of heart, and winning. WH just started scrimmaging SC for the last few years before then we never scrimmaged you all. In fact I had really never heard of SMITH CO. Not to say anything bad of you alls program but we you were not even on our radar. WH bust their tale every to win a state championship. PERIOD. Not anything else. As far as having alot of players on the team, it is because players want to play for WH and will do anything to stay on the team. If you come out in 9th grade you are on our team as long as you can do what is asked and keep your grades up. If you don't come out then, but try to come out when you are an upperclassmen it near impossible to make the team. We are a sound football year in and year out. We have made the playoffs something like 23 out of the last 24 years. That is impressive. That does not come LAZYNESS. Please just know your facts next time........ Thats all.

You obviously don't know your own history. WH and SC have played 12 times for real.

singy is from your county...not ours.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh39

Just so you know...ole singray is from Westmoreland....no matter how bad he wants to be......he ain't from Smith Co.

He and a fellow by the name of Postman know everything about..Westmoreland, Macon Co., Smith Co. Gordonsville, Harstville, Dekalb Co., Upperman, Livingston, and now apparently White House....they probably even know why your school gets less or more money than the others in Sumner Co...........and I'm suprised they haven't said anything about a practice facility...or that Gordonsville would beat yall by 14 points.......

In short......Singray and Postman are Sumner Co. residents.......

Josh39, if you notice, Termite is from Parts Unknown. So take what ever he says with a grain of salt. If you dont know where your from then what do you know about football????That fellow by the name of postman got his first job over in BDP country. I may have even carried josh39's mail when he was a boy.

Josh39, if you notice, Termite is from Parts Unknown. So take what ever he says with a grain of salt. If you dont know where your from then what do you know about football????That fellow by the name of postman got his first job over in BDP country. I may have even carried josh39's mail when he was a boy.

Guys,

I am not putting down WH at all. WH has an excellent coaching staff. Jeff Porter is a class act. For the past 15 - 20 years WH has had the best program in Sumner County. I picked them publicly here on CoachT to win the state championship. What else can I do? As far as workouts. If you play for WH or have played for them the past 2 - 3 years, tell us what your June and July required workouts consist or consisted of. If you didn't make all those workouts what was your punishment? Does WH ever participate in 7 on 7 passing with other competition? Once this is posted all matters of who does what will be cleared up and I will know for myself so I don't make this mistake again.

Singray,

You do not know what the heck you are talking about. I played for WH and can tell you that we work out and practice year round except for the dead period. So please before you speak know your darn facts.... WH is from a little old school. You know hard work, lots of heart, and winning. WH just started scrimmaging SC for the last few years before then we never scrimmaged you all. In fact I had really never heard of SMITH CO. Not to say anything bad of you alls program but we you were not even on our radar. WH bust their tale every to win a state championship. PERIOD. Not anything else. As far as having alot of players on the team, it is because players want to play for WH and will do anything to stay on the team. If you come out in 9th grade you are on our team as long as you can do what is asked and keep your grades up. If you don't come out then, but try to come out when you are an upperclassmen it near impossible to make the team. We are a sound football year in and year out. We have made the playoffs something like 23 out of the last 24 years. That is impressive. That does not come LAZYNESS. Please just know your facts next time........ Thats all.

Hey Singy! Any questions?

Guest Termite

Wasn't you listening ........he said he never heard of Smith Co. until a few years ago.....it is parts unknown to him.

That fist job you had must have been shoveling manure.....your real good at it.....

Guys,

I am not putting down WH at all. WH has an excellent coaching staff. Jeff Porter is a class act. For the past 15 - 20 years WH has had the best program in Sumner County. I picked them publicly here on CoachT to win the state championship. What else can I do? As far as workouts. If you play for WH or have played for them the past 2 - 3 years, tell us what your June and July required workouts consist or consisted of. If you didn't make all those workouts what was your punishment? Does WH ever participate in 7 on 7 passing with other competition? Once this is posted all matters of who does what will be cleared up and I will know for myself so I don't make this mistake again.

Here ya go singy. Your trophy awaits.

What were the early thoughts about the White House/Smith Co. scrimmage tonight? I heard that Smith Co. won the scrimmage 14-10 through my good friend singray. He also went on to say after he saw the game tonight he was sure that Gordonsville would win by 14 possibly by 21 against the owls in game 2 of the 2007 season. He said White House was flat as a board. Any added thoughts?

why are you and that old fart singray always trying to stir up trouble. I mean come on be for real you guys are both old and have nothing better to do then talk down to us SC people about G-ville. They may beat us who cares but I know they will beat the little girls in wetmoland superstar. so how about when we get to the SC vs Westmoland then talk to us because all you do is try and stir up trouble between us and our good neighbors across the river. Your some grown up instigating things like a little kid. Grow up and stop acting like you are in high school even though you probably look like your elementary school there shorty. i bet you could suit up and play for jr pro team couldn't you? i bet you have kids bigger than you are your team? oh well I am done messing you with for now but please quit trying to stir up stuff between us and G-ville i will get them going in a couple of weeks.

why are you and that old fart singray always trying to stir up trouble. I mean come on be for real you guys are both old and have nothing better to do then talk down to us SC people about G-ville. They may beat us who cares but I know they will beat the little girls in wetmoland superstar. so how about when we get to the SC vs Westmoland then talk to us because all you do is try and stir up trouble between us and our good neighbors across the river. Your some grown up instigating things like a little kid. Grow up and stop acting like you are in high school even though you probably look like your elementary school there shorty. i bet you could suit up and play for jr pro team couldn't you? i bet you have kids bigger than you are your team? oh well I am done messing you with for now but please quit trying to stir up stuff between us and G-ville i will get them going in a couple of weeks.

There you go again UNDERESTIMATING someone because of their size. I would have, and still probably could put you on your backside there oldsc7. Its all in the mind grasshopper. Smith Co people are the only ones on here who talk as much crap as I do. I would talk to others, but others dont want to talk. I want to get my $12 dollars a years worth.

There you go again UNDERESTIMATING someone because of their size. I would have, and still probably could put you on your backside there oldsc7. Its all in the mind grasshopper. Smith Co people are the only ones on here who talk as much crap as I do. I would talk to others, but others dont want to talk. I want to get my $12 dollars a years worth.

i seriously doubt that one buddy hahaha you are funny you make me laugh. when did i ever say anything about putting anyone on there backside? cause I sure don't remember doing it all I did was say something about problem. The only reason you were even decent is because of the people you had around you like breed love, jent, madison and all those really good westmoreland players who actually had talent, but I heard you weren't that good anyways buddy. Everyone was worried about blocking them and left you able to run free and ankle bite people buddy. If you ever feel froggy and wanna strap em up I will line up in front of you and let you try to block me. That will not help me any I play against real athletes unlike yourself. hahahaha why would I underestimate you? Ask any SC fan just because you are small don't mean squat cause I am just a little bit bigger than you. My friend TT Harper is smaller than me and you and I can barely lay a finger on him and I know back in your day yall could not have touched him either cause he is that good.

Good night postal dude i will be back tomorrow to stir up some more trouble with you buddy!!!