Best 5 Seniors 2007-2008

balla210

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliot Williams is by far the best senior in the state, there is no real arguement there. After him you have Philip Jurick, Carter McMasters, Laurence Bowers, Terrico White, and DeMario Williams in no order.

Elloitt Williams is by far the best in the 08 with Leslie McDonald and him being the best 2 in the state.After Williams in the 08 class,I agree with Bowers,White,and Jurick,but Demario amd McMasters are not after them.You have MJ Brown,Justin Blake,Ricky Taylor,Channin Geanes,that are all better than them 2.Brown beat out Williams for Mr Basketball,so i know that he is better.

Elloitt Williams is by far the best in the 08 with Leslie McDonald and him being the best 2 in the state.After Williams in the 08 class,I agree with Bowers,White,and Jurick,but Demario amd McMasters are not after them.You have MJ Brown,Justin Blake,Ricky Taylor,Channin Geanes,that are all better than them 2.Brown beat out Williams for Mr Basketball,so i know that he is better.

Yeah, I was just listing some of the other top seniors in the state, I knew I would miss some. As far as who is better Brown or Williams, I would take Williams especially at the next level. Mr. Basketball doesnt really mean much. Both are great players and top 10 in the state.

if u talk about demario williams, u gotta talk about dontay hampton... this kid led CSAS in its run during the state playoffs and completely outplayed williams when they went head to headelliot williams goes to collierville

??????????????

Are you talking about Elliot Williams? Collierville? Did he transfer?

DeMario Williams? Doesn't he go to Culleoka?

You are either confused or there have been some major changes in TN high school basketball this year.

??????????????

Are you talking about Elliot Williams? Collierville? Did he transfer?

DeMario Williams? Doesn't he go to Culleoka?

You are either confused or there have been some major changes in TN high school basketball this year.

haha yeah u misunderstood me about Demario, he does go to Culleoka

and i misread about elliot williams, he goes to St George's in Collierville that was my fault

Yeah, I was just listing some of the other top seniors in the state, I knew I would miss some. As far as who is better Brown or Williams, I would take Williams especially at the next level. Mr. Basketball doesnt really mean much. Both are great players and top 10 in the state.

Means that you were the best player in that classification.Everyone has their own opinion an both are good players.Hope to see the two teams play in state.

I'll admit..Haven't seen Victor play since the Dyersburg -Dyer Co game that I thought Dyersburg was going to win..As far as not being able to drive..I believe Blake hit a driving lay up at the buzzer to win the game for Dyer Co...I'm looking forward to seeing Victor play as well as the others...As a matter fact,three of the five will be in the Dyersburg jamboree..Lake Co usually plays Dyer Co in the Dyersburg jamboree so Blake and Channen Geanes will play against each other then...I believe Dyersburg usually plays Brighton.. Dyer Co would have to be the top team in the area with all the players they have coming back,plus another player from Dyersburg that transferred about a month or two ago..Lake Co also has another good player in Channen Geanes brother,6'5 jr. Russel Avery...Look forward to seeing all of them..All of the guys are excellent players and probably couldn't go wrong with any of them..I have Epperson as last but if your team already had a Justin Blake or an M.J.Brown..probably would be a good choice..

I talked to Queenie Jordan,starter for the Lake Co girls team..She told me that the Dyersburg Jamboree was Nov.10th and that Dyersburg changed the usual pairings that we usually play..She said Lake Co was playing Dyersburg this year instead of Dyer Co..So I'm assumming both the Lake Co girls and boys both will be playing the Dyersburg Trojans..

I talked to Queenie Jordan,starter for the Lake Co girls team..She told me that the Dyersburg Jamboree was Nov.10th and that Dyersburg changed the usual pairings that we usually play..She said Lake Co was playing Dyersburg this year instead of Dyer Co..So I'm assumming both the Lake Co girls and boys both will be playing the Dyersburg Trojans..

Not a shock to me that they changed it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />