Silverdale Seahawks & Grace Golden Eagles

2seamfastball

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace might make playoffs as a 3rd place team at best, will end their season well away from home in the first round. Silverdale supposedly has some transfers but unless they have Temple quality transfers (which is being discussed on another topic) then they shouldn't challenge South Pitt, mabey Lookout Valley but i think that Grace and Silverdale will fight for third and fourth in the region. Both losing first round of the playoffs.

Grace might make playoffs as a 3rd place team at best, will end their season well away from home in the first round. Silverdale supposedly has some transfers but unless they have Temple quality transfers (which is being discussed on another topic) then they shouldn't challenge South Pitt, mabey Lookout Valley but i think that Grace and Silverdale will fight for third and fourth in the region. Both losing first round of the playoffs.

I feel pretty comfortable saying that these two teams will end up in the 3 and 4 spots at the end of the year. I think this game will have the potential of becoming a pretty good little rivalry game in the future. The schools are close, the kids know each other,both started football at the same time, and i really do think these are gonna be the teams of the future in the region. Both programs have bright futures, and kids that work hard. I'll give the edge to Grace this year, but it will almost certainly be a close, exciting game.

OK...first of all the person who started this thread is obviously from Silverdale and had to start this to try and get a little confidence. Alright now that I got that off of my chest let me say I can't believe Deb Martin picked Silverdale to win region 3-1A...I mean has she ever watch anybody in this region. Nothing against Silverdale but South Pitt will be very tough (like always) and Valley should be able to score in spurts with a home run hitter like Scruggs. Grace has looked OK in the preseason games I've seen. All I've seen of Silverdale is them against a Notre Dame team that didn't look like it has in the past few years. I think the top four spots in this region should be pretty interesting...after that...well sorry Temple and "up and coming" DB with your hand fulls of "new recruits" and "college prospects"...but I think you are a few good recruiting classes away from competing in this region.

both looked good , anyody got any info? Seahawks looked good to me and Grace executed well .

Grace Scrimmaged a good CPA team today and drew first blood after about a hour of 10 play format a scuffle broke out and they just went ahead and ended the game but it was Grace 7 CPA 0

OK...first of all the person who started this thread is obviously from Silverdale and had to start this to try and get a little confidence. Alright now that I got that off of my chest let me say I can't believe Deb Martin picked Silverdale to win region 3-1A...I mean has she ever watch anybody in this region. Nothing against Silverdale but South Pitt will be very tough (like always) and Valley should be able to score in spurts with a home run hitter like Scruggs. Grace has looked OK in the preseason games I've seen. All I've seen of Silverdale is them against a Notre Dame team that didn't look like it has in the past few years. I think the top four spots in this region should be pretty interesting...after that...well sorry Temple and "up and coming" DB with your hand fulls of "new recruits" and "college prospects"...but I think you are a few good recruiting classes away from competing in this region.

I tell you people throw that "recruiting" word around like footballs at a Texas Tech game!

First of all i m not from Silverdale and if i was what on Gods green earth would it matter, i dont need any confidence to ask a simple question Mr. WHOISTHIS aka WHOCARES WHOTHISIS. South Pitt is always tough but i m telling you Silverdale is gonna surprise alot of people this year with there athletic ability especially at the qb this kid is the real deal in my opoinion, Grace also has one of the best qb s in the region, this will be a battle and i ll take Silverdale by 3 and if CPA played their starters the whole time cant be true, if it is Grace is gonna surprise alot of people.