Smith County @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, Wolverine. When has the worst team or the team that wasn't supposed to win, win this game? The last 8 years the best team has won every game. Does Gordonsville have the "best" team this year? Are they supposed to win? Just curious to your logic. The 3 of 4 you were "fortunate enough" to win, you didn't have the best team? Sounds to me like the classic "we aren't supposed to win this game anyway" logic. Don't give up, the thing hasn't even kicked off yet. It will be all over with soon, though!

31-13 Owls

Ok Imallin when i played all we heard was how bad we were

suppose to get beat around 20-30 points sometimes they said

maybe even 40 so we werent suppose to be the best team but

we did win

And don't say the best team has won the last 8 years cause

i recall 2 maybe 3 years you guys did have the better team and

did win but from 2000-2004 we were pretty evenly matched

and things went your way even when i played we were fortunate

and things went our way so i'm making no excuses or what you

say "were not suppose to win anyways" logic and trust me

i'm not giving up thats the last thing i will ever do

Well look at it this way we will always have something in common

Both football programs have had perfect records we went 14-0(state champs)

and ya'll went 0-10 so you can't say anything about that

Well look at it this way we will always have something in common

Both football programs have had perfect records we went 14-0(state champs)

and ya'll went 0-10 so you can't say anything about that

Gee thats the first time thats been mentioned. I thought all the stats had been pulled out of the hat. Hey Antwan can you verify that?

For one thing, Smith County has never played in the bottom feeding league of TN high school football.

Also, that whole post about the playaction passing game with the slants and the hitches dufhurghhuvhru . . . Sorry bout that, I'm still laughin too hard. Our coaches being on their heels and what was it hesitant? That is just ofgijugjkvjihg oops . . . FREAKIN HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!! fghuroghjgfh94uug Sorry, I can't . . . . . . stop . . . . . . . . . laughing . . . . . . . . . . That thing has to go in the world's funniest internet posts. Hey!, maybe your award winning play by play foghrehguiptehgnut guys could come up with something for an absolutely all time no doubt about it call using those words. fghnthguthgbhthhbjt Once again, sorry!

Now who is bringing up the past? Here comes the gold ball rah rah speach we hear every year. Both teams in the gold ball/silver ball era were pretty evenly matched as well. Guess you might not have known that? I guess you are one of those that revel in the other county teams off years. Most of the SC fans are not that way. They actually hope you all are successful other than the 1 week a year. SC in the 0-10 season in the 90's didn't have the luxury of playing RBS and Gville could only muster 8 points that year. Of course, that was a different time.

The deal is that these teams this year, some say, are pretty even talent wise. Truth may end up, they are not. We will see. That "you can throw the records out the window" bull crap has in the past had some merit. For the last 8 years, recent history, that has not been the case. The best team has won every year.

Take it easy on them Owls. They are harmless and probably won't put up much of a fight.

31-13 Owls.

Now who is bringing up the past? Here comes the gold ball rah rah speach we hear every year. Both teams in the gold ball/silver ball era were pretty evenly matched as well. Guess you might not have known that? I guess you are one of those that revel in the other county teams off years. Most of the SC fans are not that way. They actually hope you all are successful other than the 1 week a year. SC in the 0-10 season in the 90's didn't have the luxury of playing RBS and Gville could only muster 8 points that year. Of course, that was a different time.

The deal is that these teams this year, some say, are pretty even talent wise. Truth may end up, they are not. We will see. That "you can throw the records out the window" bull crap has in the past had some merit. For the last 8 years, recent history, that has not been the case. The best team has won every year.

Take it easy on them Owls. They are harmless and probably won't put up much of a fight.

31-13 Owls.

Somebody hit a raw nerve. I just thought it was another stat I hadnt heard. Didnt know if it was true or not. Its only fair I hear them all if I have to read them over and over.

LOL, Now this is getting going. LOL

The way I look at it, I hope the Tigers have a great season, heck win another gold ball. That would be great. Truth is, I don't think this Gordonsville team will beat this Smith County team. I don't have any doubt about this game. Hope every player is %100 and ready to play, no one suffers injury, & the Owls drill the Tigers for the 9th (or 10th) straight time.

Owls 31-13 !!!!!!!!!!

Never hear of many 10 verse songs, bigreid. Guess the Owls will have to write one.

LOL, Now this is getting going. LOL

The way I look at it, I hope the Tigers have a great season, heck win another gold ball. That would be great. Truth is, I don't think this Gordonsville team will beat this Smith County team. I don't have any doubt about this game. Hope every player is %100 and ready to play, no one suffers injury, & the Owls drill the Tigers for the 9th (or 10th) straight time.

Owls 31-13 !!!!!!!!!!

Never hear of many 10 verse songs, bigreid. Guess the Owls will have to write one.

I threw out the other post and saved this one instead.

Not a raw nerve, MO$$$. Having RBS and the likes on your schedule assures you of not going 0-10. Here are some numbers you might not know. 8-0 in the last 8 and

58 - 17 - 2 ALL TIME !!

Save what you want........I know what crow tastes like, just haven't had to try it in this series lately.