Smith County @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I'm kidding Dukie Z...it's ok...I guess

BigCountry...I tried to tell yall. At least I think I did?

Woah is me....Maybe SC will get just a little bit of love in the "Carthage" Courier this week? If not this week...They dang sure will next week...

MOdollarsigns....what happened to croz? Everybody seemed to have got quiet here lately? Something wrong?

As usual from year to year, G-Ville thinks this is the year. But, I am predicting Smith Co. to win. Maynord's teams always seem to be well prepared. The mental and fundamental mistakes they made against Livingston probably won't happen this week. I hear the G-Ville QB is a player, but it won't be enough. I really don't have a dog in the race, but I know how Smith Co. steps up most of the time. SC 21 G-Ville 7

I assume when its in the books you will tell us who has the best line. I want you to remember who said it. It came from your side of the river. I havent seen WH line play. So I will have to depend on you to get it straight.

What are ya'll feeding those kids over there? Your guys are huge. Our little DL is tiny. I guess that landfill IS stunting our guy's growth. I hope your guys don't smush (STEAMROLL) our little guys.

Not looking good for you shiz. It may not make 50. Kinda vanilla dont you think?

it appears that way...maybe because in the past, we have had 3 weeks to argue and bicker...now we just have a few days. Oh well, def. not the spiciest Gordonsville/SC thread I have ever seen. But I guess people are more respectful now a days...