Smith County @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said...you are the self proclaimed mecca of high school football. Nobody from here has ever said that. Your guys have.What's to compliment? How would he know anyway? He's not one of us.

Actually, I think Antwan coined the phrase mecca of high school footbal from what other towns were saying we'd beat them.

So, how can it be self-proclaimed when Antwan started it, I guess, in secret, he's a tiger.

Amen, QueenBee!

The Owls may be little more fired up than usual for this game. I was out last night for my meandering walk through the streets of Carthage. There was a little message from Tigertown on the fieldhouse gate. Looks like little brother is calling big brother out to the front yard. I would be more careful and pick fights I might could win.

Owls! Big! 31 - 13

Actually, I think Antwan coined the phrase mecca of high school footbal from what other towns were saying we'd beat them.

So, how can it be self-proclaimed when Antwan started it, I guess, in secret, he's a tiger.

I did start it...your guys proclaimed it. Kittie fan...yeah...just when they are not playing us. NO Kittie fan tonight.

Amen, QueenBee!

The Owls may be little more fired up than usual for this game. I was out last night for my meandering walk through the streets of Carthage. There was a little message from Tigertown on the fieldhouse gate. Looks like little brother is calling big brother out to the front yard. I would be more careful and pick fights I might could win.

Owls! Big! 31 - 13

Hmmm, that was planted by a SC faithful like the Westy one last year was it???

Guest Termite

Thanks for the compliment about my dad. I'm with the basketball team, not the football team so as far as I see it there's no real problem with me getting on here(football boards). When Basketball rolls around I won't be on here talking that much. To tell you the truth once this game is over, I prolly won't say much more.

Man....when you flipped ....you really flipped. I expected a slow swap from The black and Gold Owl to the common everyday Blue and White Tiger. This swap didn't take any time at all.I know that your Dad grew up,played and went to school there and expected that transition to be quick but man......You weren't pulling a Michael Jordon were you when you played for SC?? Was you wearing blue and white under that black and gold?????