Smith County @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, I like the "T". Took it a while to get going. Now we are gonna need Dr. Phil. LOL

I'm an idiot. You're an idiot. Wouldn't you like to be an idiot, too?

I like the civic center idea, by thw way. Where we gonna put it? Down by the new Wal-Mart? or by the new truck stop? LOL Wal-Mart gets my vote.

It did take it awhile, longer than expected, but it is fun to get on here and poke fun and sling stuff around. Gives those not playing a lil something to do I guess. I think Wally World would be the best spot.

Boy, I like the "T". Took it a while to get going. Now we are gonna need Dr. Phil. LOL

I'm an idiot. You're an idiot. Wouldn't you like to be an idiot, too?

I like the civic center idea, by thw way. Where we gonna put it? Down by the new Wal-Mart? or by the new truck stop? LOL Wal-Mart gets my vote.

Any where is fine with me. Since the police has decided the small town theme of cruising from parking lot to parking lot has to end. Something they grew up doing themselves is suddenly not correct.

See Walmart already forces you to become big time. They don't want the kids over there. So lets nip it in the bud before they open. Strange it just started after the deal was made.

Well since you know, just tell the players, the coaches, and us and save them the trouble of getting suited up.

Nah...I'll keep it to myself. By the way...what the heck are you doing on here anyway?Aren't you a coach in the system? I love your dad...he's a great guy...as is the rest of your family. Surely...you know better.

Sounded like he made a compliment to your team. And you didnt want to accept it. Thought it angered you. Sorry for second guessing your personality.

I really don't know what you were saying. You lost me as I said.

Nah...I'll keep it to myself. By the way...what the heck are you doing on here anyway?Aren't you a coach in the system? I love your dad...he's a great guy...as is the rest of your family. Surely...you know better.I really don't know what you were saying. You lost me as I said.

Swing called yall the Mecca of 2A football. I think thats what I read. Check back. And you more of less refused the compliment. Whats with that?

Nah...I'll keep it to myself. By the way...what the heck are you doing on here anyway?Aren't you a coach in the system? I love your dad...he's a great guy...as is the rest of your family. Surely...you know better.I really don't know what you were saying. You lost me as I said.

Thanks for the compliment about my dad. I'm with the basketball team, not the football team so as far as I see it there's no real problem with me getting on here(football boards). When Basketball rolls around I won't be on here talking that much. To tell you the truth once this game is over, I prolly won't say much more.

Swing called yall the Mecca of 2A football. I think thats what I read. Check back. And you more of less refused the compliment. Whats with that?

Like I said...you are the self proclaimed mecca of high school football. Nobody from here has ever said that. Your guys have.

What's to compliment? How would he know anyway? He's not one of us.

Like I said...you are the self proclaimed mecca of high school football. Nobody from here has ever said that. Your guys have.

Well let me second what swing said. I think SC is the Mecca of 2A football also. So I guess all Smith county is the mecca of football in 1A and 2A now. Hows that? Did he not come from SC, recently? Surely he heard it somewhere over there.

Well let me second what swing said. I think SC is the Mecca of 2A football also. So I guess all Smith county is the mecca of football in 1A and 2A now. Hows that? Did he not come from SC, recently? Surely he heard it somewhere over there.

Now this is settled. Let us hear whats going to happening. Dont keep us guessing. I wont be able to sleep.

Nope...didn't hear it over here.

The posts indicate he did.