Chattanooga Central

WARBOSS

I would like to congratulate Coach Barger and the Chattanooga Central football team on an impressive preformance last night at Finley stadium. Hopefully the boys realized last night that all the hard work in the summer is paying off. The team look well organized and played with heart, both offensively and defensively. There were certain things to work on on special teams but overall I was very much impressed. There is a lot of talent at Central and if they stay bought in to Coach Bargers system they will succeed. Again, congrats to the purple and gold. Go get East Ridge now!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Purple Pounders, coach Barger and his staff. Last night was a very impressive start to the season. Things are really looking up at Chattanooga Central!

I do not see all the critics from the OWLS NEST! Great job by the mighty PURPLE POUNDERS. I guess it is evident the the IRISH may not be ready for their anticipated jump to 4A in 2009. Hope you guys win lots more in 2007.

What do you mean ooltewah critics? The last thing anybody wants on here,is for ooltewah fans on here slammin central!!! Becuase,I hope you all are not trying to act cocky about beating notre dame(a down and out ,not very good)notre dame team!!! I think central is better off with this coach,than any in along time,up there,but you have probably opened the flood gates with the owls,becuase they are not to happy about thier team,right now. good luck!!!