Jefferson County vs Morristown West

Warlock

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been wondering for years and found out that New Mexico is not in Jeff Co or Morristown, but its actually a state in the Southwestern part of the US. I just thought the language was that like Swaheely, but its actually spanish they were speaking. I'm country and just thought they just had a little faster country slang than what my slow mind could conger up.

Oh well ya learn sumpin ever day.

Lets try to get it going. How have both teams responded to their losses this week in practice? That maybe the key to this game.

I would hope that both teams are working furiously to improve their offensive output after scoring a combined 13pts. Didn`t see West play so I`m sure what exactly they tried to do on offense, but I know JC tried to run at all cost. If I was West or any other opponent I`d stuff 8-9 guys in the box and make JC beat me in the air. It wouldn`t surprise me if West came with a lot of guys in the box from the start of the game.

for the guy who was wondering...#2 for west...J.J. Goforth is Kaleb Goforth's little brother!!!

and yeah can we start talkin some football in this thread please?!?!?!

Good deal, I had got some conflicting info but Ill go with you on that one. Kaleb is a good kid and was a great player that almost helped get West a ring.

Like I said before I watched the Catholic game and I think that JC matches up really well with West. Our front 7 is the strongest part of our D and I dont see West running the ball with much success. The two West running backs remind me of UT's backs Arian Foster and LaMarcus Coker, one is super fast and the other is dodgy and a little bigger.

West doesn't have the long threats like Green Evil did, in the Catholic game Id say 3 outta 4 West passes were to the flats.

The Veer Gut formation is not the wishbone type Catholic offense but they are similar in most ways, I think the JC backfield will have some success. Especially if West misses tackles like they did last week.

Should be a good one, hope it gets here quick because that means that the UT game is 1 day away!

for the guy who was wondering...#2 for west...J.J. Goforth is Kaleb Goforth's little brother!!!

and yeah can we start talkin some football in this thread please?!?!?!

JJ is Kaleb's cousin, not his brother. Ethan and JJ are brothers and Kaleb and Jordonn are brothers.

I have been wondering for years and found out that New Mexico is not in Jeff Co or Morristown, but its actually a state in the Southwestern part of the US. I just thought the language was that like Swaheely, but its actually spanish they were speaking. I'm country and just thought they just had a little faster country slang than what my slow mind could conger up.

Oh well ya learn sumpin ever day.

Hey Loser,

We speak "Appalachian American" in Jeff Co. And the "they" you refer to speaking in tongues were not JC folks.

Good deal, I had got some conflicting info but Ill go with you on that one. Kaleb is a good kid and was a great player that almost helped get West a ring.

Like I said before I watched the Catholic game and I think that JC matches up really well with West. Our front 7 is the strongest part of our D and I dont see West running the ball with much success. The two West running backs remind me of UT's backs Arian Foster and LaMarcus Coker, one is super fast and the other is dodgy and a little bigger.

West doesn't have the long threats like Green Evil did, in the Catholic game Id say 3 outta 4 West passes were to the flats.

The Veer Gut formation is not the wishbone type Catholic offense but they are similar in most ways, I think the JC backfield will have some success. Especially if West misses tackles like they did last week.

Should be a good one, hope it gets here quick because that means that the UT game is 1 day away!

Jeff Co got way to one dimensional in the second half. Might as well have gone back to the I formation. All the D had to do was watch for the tailback and key in on him. Yep he did score the only TD for JC and that was a great play but lets don??™t get to predictable like we did last year. Passing needs to play a role to our 6??™5??? WR as well as getting the ball to the fullback who likes nothing better than to knock snott bubbles out of your nose. (Yeah I heard that on TV)

JC did not look that bad last week according to the stats, Murphy was just there on some key plays and Greeneville took advantage and made the TDs. Good for them, bad for us. That??™s the way it goes sometimes. No predictions from me yet other than it will be a good game and I hope no one gets hurt.