Best High School Stadium in the state

Pantheralum

The play at Finley Field in Chatanooga, it's the same field that McCallie plays on i think. Temple is probably the only 1A team in the state to play on an Artificial Turf like MTSU

That was just for the spitt game.. and the reason Temple plays there is because they have no field so its not really there field.. and MCcallie has there own field... they do play there on special occasions though

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was just for the spitt game.. and the reason Temple plays there is because they have no field so its not really there field.. and MCcallie has there own field... they do play there on special occasions though

Boy i wish that FCS had enough money to just rent out a college stadium whenever we were bored of playing on ours...

Hampton has one of the best. Great fans, Plus ...........OH HAMPTON!!

Maybe for you all..last year when Oneida made the trip over there they had to change in what appeared a classroom in a bldg.Toilets didn't work no hot water and only 1 shower head and you say Hampton has one of the best!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hampton by far had the worst dressing room and toilets for a visiting team that I have ever seen.It wasn't even eco-friendly

If you want the best Friday night atmosphere, come to Paul Ward stadium in Huntingdon this Friday. Milan and Huntingdon at Paul Ward...what a way to start a season.

I whele-heartly agree to both these outstanding programs f/b Tradition n stadiums filled with enthusiam like none other in W.Tn. Dyersburg also has a wonderful atmosphere that buzzes with Exticement over their Men of Troy = Trojans year in year out. DHS Sawyers Stadium is 2nd to none !! GO TROJANS!

Thanks man! I might come off as biased, but I have to agree. Man it was cold that night!

I have to second that nod for JoByrns, I love going down to the Dungeon. The somewhat crooked goalposts, the net, the old bleachers (that have since been replaced). The fans down there are really intense, a lot of then stand by the fence and not in the stands anyways. And who can forget the tailpipes!

M.B.A. has a first class facility up and down, Not just the field, ( new style astro turf) the campus is steeped in tradition and history of yestyear they have had football since 1897!. I had the privliage of attending the MBA vs JPII game in 2006 and the stadium was packed with fans, not to mention a few Titans were taking the game in as well. If you ever get a chance you should head down to Harding Road to "The Hill" it is great plac to be on Friday Night in the Fall

I agree with MBA as far as facilities go. WOW is the only thing a person can say when they go in. I've been in a lot of stadiums in my 49 years and this one takes the cake. As far as single A goes, I love Collinwood's stadium which sets in a hole. It is pretty neat itself

As far as atmosphere, they all have their own little things that make high school football wonderful. Don't ya'll think?

Smith County's atmosphere is evident as soon as you roll into town. Signs everywhere; the town is definitely behind their kids! The train whistle, the full stands; that has to be the best atmosphere in 2A football!

Somebody mentioned Gatlinburg-Pitman... I'm sure the scenery is pretty, but Alcoa fans wouldn't know about that since they won't play us.