Stone Memorial @ Scott

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to know exactly where Stone stands. They stomped an exceptionally weak 4A team and were stomped by an exceptionally strong 3A team. As for the Highlanders, even though I expected them to beat Gibbs, I was surprised that they dominated the game on both sides of the ball as they did. I have been particularly impressed so far by Scott's defense. On paper, these two teams appear pretty evenly matched, but I really like Scott's chances if they continue to play the kind of ball they played in the first two games.

This being stones 1st year in the reigion can they play with these teams like A.E, Fulton, catholic, or A.C

Knox Catholic Jr. College? NO, the others wait and see, back to the question, Stone vs Scott. Last year stone played Scotts JV, so I assume that both teams will return all players. Last year Stone won in a game that went down to the wire. Look for a good game, could go either way.

Last year this was a very exciting game. The two JV's played their hearts out with Stone stopping Scott with 1st and goal with 2:00 on the clock. Stone won by 4. Both teams should have all players returning so this will be a rematch.

I pick Stone by 3.

listen i was there last year Scotts starting Tailback didnt play agianst u all which is back. They only played there varsity about 2 quaters and got ahead 14-0 the ntehy put there freshman in nevertheless it will be a good game. Scott D keep on keeping on!