Kingston @ Livingston Academy

wpasi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know much about Kingston, but if LA improves as much as they did between week 0 and week 1, I'll say this will be a better game than most think----IF! GO BIG BLUE!!

Oldcatfan - give us something to go on - the score says something different against TC - I'm pulling for LA - want to see them get back to the form of a couple years ago.

Oldcatfan - give us something to go on - the score says something different against TC - I'm pulling for LA - want to see them get back to the form of a couple years ago.

Well it was closer than the score indicated. We had the ball with the score 21-13 with about 3-4 minutes left and were driving when TC intercepted and returned for 80-85 yard TD. That was the only score for TC in the second half. Total offense---LA-291, TC-269. Like I said, I don't know much about Kingston, but I doubt they are much better than TC. If LA plays like in week 0, they can't win. If they play like week 1, it will be a good game. If they improve a little more, they will win! They have a long way to go to get back to that form! GO BIG BLUE!!

Well it was closer than the score indicated. We had the ball with the score 21-13 with about 3-4 minutes left and were driving when TC intercepted and returned for 80-85 yard TD. That was the only score for TC in the second half. Total offense---LA-291, TC-269. Like I said, I don't know much about Kingston, but I doubt they are much better than TC. If LA plays like in week 0, they can't win. If they play like week 1, it will be a good game. If they improve a little more, they will win! They have a long way to go to get back to that form! GO BIG BLUE!!

Good luck this week!