grace vs silverdale

fargen01

Most of the key players for Grace are young men who have been there for years--since they were little guys. They are making their school proud.

most of the key players been there for how long? show some proof and i ll show you who has and who has nt, dont even go that route, ya ll won a great game and thats it i would hate to hear whay you say if Silverdale won

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with the recruits Allen couldn't get it done. Eagles win 48-35, missing three starters. Blake and Cross are tough to beat.

Stop

Grace just recruited a little better it sounds to me like, maybe coach Allen needs to get a little better at the recruiting, do you think your coach and booster club could give him some pointers?

Are you kidding me? Do you know how much talent from the elementary and middle school leaves that school?!

I was reffing across town tonight. Can I get a breakdown of this game?

somebody s going to drinking more than kool aid after Friday night first of all where is the game being played? next, they did not cancel that was the tme when Hamilton county cancelled the times until later in the day and supposedly he was going by that and the safety of the kids ( i wouldnt nor would you take the responsibility of these kids health in your hand when its 110 outside, heat index) if your that worried about a scrimmage then you ve got problems, i dont think ANY coach would be scared to play anyone for the sake of getting some good reps and practice. if hr scrimmaged Central and Marion why would he be scared of Boyd

Sorry but Hamilton Co's rulings don't have any effect on private schools, Boyd offer to play later in the day and SD practiced that same afternoon that they said it was too hot to scrimmage. Sounds like SKEERD if you ask me

Sorry but Hamilton Co's rulings don't have any effect on private schools, Boyd offer to play later in the day and SD practiced that same afternoon that they said it was too hot to scrimmage. Sounds like SKEERD if you ask me

I guess they were skeerd because Boyd shut out that Marion Co. team that Silverdale couldn't do anything against.

Thanks for the confidence. At least we can eat crow together if I am wrong.

At the end of last season Silverdale was getting better, they finished strong. Coach Allen was just getting things going his way late in the season. I really think that strong finish will carry over to this year. He has had a full year with his system and the transfers got to participate in practices the whole time. I'm pretty sure everyone is on the same page now.

How's the crow? ; )

i know they dont have any effect on thw way private schools operate, but the way i was told he went by the Hamilton County ruling for the safety of the kids (which is smart to me ) i m just going by what one of the kids told me, i dont know about the practicing part so i assume its true so in saying that i know why he would nt do yall? i just dont see him shying away from anyone, now i m just going by what a kid that plays for him who lives down the road told me so take it with a grain of salt. (just hearsay from a kid)

I guess they were skeerd because Boyd shut out that Marion Co. team that Silverdale couldn't do anything against.

How long has Boyd had football program? i think Silverdale has had one for about 3 or 4 years! how did ya ll do that early in your program? give em a break there doing good and it must be worrying you a little or you wouldnt keep talking about them, i remeber playing Boyd when they could nt get enough kids to even have a water boy

GRACE is the greatest team of all time,they will make the playoffs go to the state championship game and win by 50pts.!!!!!!! oh my everybody better forfiet their games w/ GRACE,they're awesome,give me a break!!!! good win ,but you people act like you won the superbowl(oh,I forgot,you will)

people who post junk like this make me sick