Elizabethton at Johnson County

longhorn42182

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this as a huge game for both teams. It is early but the loser of this could be out of the playoff picture . Johnson County may not be as good as I thought. They had a bunch of points stuck on them by single A power Hampton. I saw Betsy play The Hill and they have some speed. I was impressed with their tailback (Car I think). The QB threw the ball well and 88 can move. Can Betsy stand up to a physical Johnson County team? Are the longhorns physical this year? The Mountain Lakes will know a whole lot more after this Friday. A tough one to call but.......Cyclones 24 Longhorns 19 First upset of the Mountain Lakes Good luck to both

I walked away from the MLC jamboree with a good feeling about Johnson County but it seems that they suffered from stage fright when they took on Hampton in week 0. I have seen the Cyclones and I'm still not convinced that they have the weapons they need to be a top contender in the MLC this year. This game should answer the questions about both teams. I see JC getting back on the horse and proving that they are a true contender for the MLC title.

JC by 14

J.C is not a contender for the MLC title they are a contender for a playoff spot.

Hampton is a very good team, they are single A, but they are good. They still

should not be able to beat a good 4-A team, but they wore JC out. This will say

a lot about both teams chances for making the playoffs. South and THS will have

two of the spots JC, SE, E should contend for the other two spots. So guess this

is a huge game if I am right. JC will be physical, so E is really going to have to

step it up in this area, this team is not physical at all. They are going to have to decide

to strap up the helmet extra tight and come to play hard and tough and give themselves

a chance to win. This may be one of the better games all season I hope both teams

realize this may be the one that gets you playing in NOV. Good luck to both

Cyclones 24-21. Play with PRIDE for your team and win your war.

I didn't see the game between Hampton and J County so I can't testify. However judging from what I know about J County the one thing they are is consisitant. I can't help but think that they played their A game. If so this is a testament to the ability of Hampton. I would not dare discredit them. In light of that I don't think 'Betsy can hang with the 'Horns. If Carr is healthy it should be game but I still give J County the nod. 35/21 J County.