Trousdale County @ Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If SC executes the way they are capable on offense...it will be interesting. If not...it will be a low scoring game. I don't think TC is going to be able to run. I know it's going to be a slobberknocker. The rain is supposed to be gone...and the temp is supposed to be cooler. It should be a great night for high school football in the HOLE in an old rivalry that goes back over 59 games. This will be #60.

The young lads from Smith County will win this game. Queen Bee, Antwan and G-Lover will make the living legend walking Trousdale's sidelines bow down on Friday night. Trousdale is a great program, but Smith County is head and shoulders above them this season.

I don't even have to say much anymore, and people still bow down!!! LOL

hey, how do you all think you might match up with scottsboro christian academy from bama? talkin to you trousdale. i i think that might be a nice matchup. real nice. am i right people?

i think itd be real close comin down to the last minute or two. i see sca sqeeking out 21-20 win, but a lotta blood sweat and tears would be left on that field.

BOOK IT!

Wait a minute.. stustuuddder boy, TC Will not play a school founded in 1996 that has Co-ed football ( to many little boys might get hurt). you probably have fold-up chairs for blelblebleachers too.