Dobyns Bennett @ Jefferson County

srupley

chris wont be the best sensabaugh to go through DB. i think he will be good but you would be good to if you were a year older than everybody you played against. and it doesnt matter if we could have won those games cause we didnt. we arent gonna win another game if graham doesnt change the offense cause they cant do anything. and JC hasnt given us a good game in awhile

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Hey ding bat I said he "could" be the best yet. And he very well might be. He is just a freshman and has 4 years of high school ball in front of him, no matter what his age. You act like he is the only player around thats 1 yr. older. Look around, theres a bunch of them. Heck over in Gate City they don't have a player under 21. I heard they don't issue birth certifacates until your 3 years old.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chris wont be the best sensabaugh to go through DB. i think he will be good but you would be good to if you were a year older than everybody you played against. and it doesnt matter if we could have won those games cause we didnt. we arent gonna win another game if graham doesnt change the offense cause they cant do anything. and JC hasnt given us a good game in awhile

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Oh yeah, keep stiring that pot!

Bad boy should be at full boil by friday night

hey ding bat i didnt say you said he will be the best i was just sayin that he wont. and it does matter what your age is. thats why gate city has been "good" in the past because their players have had an extra year of lifting and maturing so thats not really fair. and jc4life im not stirrin any pot i just hope jeff co can play with DB this year cause this is their best chance since scooter and jeff

hey ding bat i didnt say you said he will be the best i was just sayin that he wont. and it does matter what your age is. thats why gate city has been "good" in the past because their players have had an extra year of lifting and maturing so thats not really fair. and jc4life im not stirrin any pot i just hope jeff co can play with DB this year cause this is their best chance since scooter and jeff

Not stiring the pot? You call our RB average, you say a loss to Jeff County would be a huge embarrassment, and you`ve done nothing but blast the JC program since day 1. I don`t know about everyone else, but I call that stirring the pot.

The game of the year for DB.

If they can hold serve in this traditional, but one sided rivalry, they will finish 7-3 or 6-4 and finish 1st or 2nd in the conference. If JC can exorcise the demons, this could be a throw in the towel moment for the Tribe.

Can D-B score enough points to win? That is the question.

I think so - Tribe 20-7.

Hey ding bat I said he "could" be the best yet. And he very well might be. He is just a freshman and has 4 years of high school ball in front of him, no matter what his age. You act like he is the only player around thats 1 yr. older. Look around, theres a bunch of them. Heck over in Gate City they don't have a player under 21. I heard they don't issue birth certifacates until your 3 years old.

As much as it pains me, Waco is right. I have seen him and he is the real deal.

He could be the best yet. Alot can happen between freshman and senior year.

Not stiring the pot? You call our RB average, you say a loss to Jeff County would be a huge embarrassment, and you`ve done nothing but blast the JC program since day 1. I don`t know about everyone else, but I call that stirring the pot.

Don't pay any attention to this Mo-Ron want-a-be. He doesn't speak for anybody at DB. JC and DB come into this game on even ground. 3 points will win this game.

I am very concerned about the secondary play of JC. If they don't step up it will be a long night @ Dumplin Valley.

Ha.............I don't think our offense has made it to the secondary yet. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

As much as it pains me, Waco is right. I have seen him and he is the real deal.He could be the best yet. Alot can happen between freshman and senior year.

No pain..............No gain /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am very concerned about the secondary play of JC. If they don't step up it will be a long night @ Dumplin Valley.

Didn`t see us play Campbell Co or East, but if we still have figured out how to defend 2 WR's on one side of the field yet than I agree with you. If DB comes out with 4 WR(which they always love to do) and we do nothing more than roll the safeties up we could be in for a VERY long night. DB may not have Duran Ferguson anymore but if they have a QB that can throw a 5-7 yd slant or out we`ll be cooked. We're playing with fire with the way we defend the pass.

your RB is average against DB in the past and it would be a really big embarrassment to lose you jeff co since they havent been good in a few years. and waco i know more about this group of guys than you cause i played with them. and chris wont be the best his hype is more than his game. he got drilled in the jv freshman scrimmage earlier this year and hes not been puttin up big games like he did at sevier i mean the freshman team only beat BOONE 6 to 0 thats pretty weak.