Farragut vs Mcminn

hunter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this QB from McMinn? I don't remember them having a great QB in the past few years. Is he new to the program? What year is he? Give us the 411 on this kid. Farragut has seen Ryan for West, and Halladay for Bearden, and this kid is supposed to be better than them? I'm really excited about seeing him now. Farragut has some good RB's left on their schedule, but I thought we were done with the QB's. Come on Tribe fill us in on this guy.

Who is this QB from McMinn? I don't remember them having a great QB in the past few years. Is he new to the program? What year is he? Give us the 411 on this kid. Farragut has seen Ryan for West, and Halladay for Bearden, and this kid is supposed to be better than them? I'm really excited about seeing him now. Farragut has some good RB's left on their schedule, but I thought we were done with the QB's. Come on Tribe fill us in on this guy.

His name is Devon Johnson (5'11 195) and he is a senior this year. I don't believe he is new to the program over there, but he has a strong arm and very accurate. He has some good wide receivers throw to. He has a very quick release, he sees the field well, and he attacks defenses but defenses can pick him off.

McMinn's defense is good too. The linebacking group there is good and fast.

Is he the same qb they had last year?.. If so then McMinn had a decent rb and him, and still lost by 16. Although they did score on their first play of the game on a 70ish yard pass.. so watch out for that again...

Same QB, diff. RB. with a new offense. They ran the wing-T last year, mixed with some other formations. This year they are in a spread offense.

Same QB, diff. RB. with a new offense. They ran the wing-T last year, mixed with some other formations. This year they are in a spread offense.

Ok. Well since they scored fairly quickly passing against Farragut, and I see Farragut's secondary as being the worst part of the team, other than maybe kicking, but Micah does good plus he saves tds with his tackling skills, I think this game might be very close and possibly come down to kicking.

Ok. Well since they scored fairly quickly passing against Farragut, and I see Farragut's secondary as being the worst part of the team, other than maybe kicking, but Micah does good plus he saves tds with his tackling skills, I think this game might be very close and possibly come down to kicking.

Well then the advantage goes to the Cherokees......Their kicker made a 41 yarder last week againist Cleveland

GO TRIBE!!!!

Ya the running back for McMinn last year was really good i think his name was Trace? Anyways Farragut's secondary isn't bad, but we do have a weak link at one of the corner spots (not goin to name a name) and Devon could take advantage of that. However we probably have one of the best pash rushes he'll play against all year, so we should be able to get pressure on him. Did the owls get to him alot? I remember him trying to run around alot last year to make plays against us bc he was running for his life. Has the Oline improved over there? I think this will be a close one, but they wont be able to contain andre the whole game.

Farragut 35 McMinn 24