Sullivan South vs Johnson County

HiGipper

People seem to forget about Duran Ferguson coming through these parts just a few short years ago. Arm as strong. Not as quick 40 time but that counts on the track and when you put him between the lines he was a winner (23-3 the best I can figure). PLayed QB with a LB mentality. He holds most all DB passing records except and was a Mr Football 5A finalist. All that against 5A competition instead of 2A teams playing up....sorry fact. He just didn't have the benefit of of attending camps and having Tricitiessports.com pumping him. Hmmm I wonder why? Remember that #1qb is subjective....I've seen them both play /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Please! Of all time? Take off your blinders...there was a heisman winner strolling these parts some years back /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You can argue all you want on this. Duran was a very good high school QB, but he ain't no Curt Phillips. I used to have a buddy who said Ryan Leaf was better than Peyton Manning! Hey, you aren't my long lost buddy are you? The college recruiting websites all have Curt high. I saw on CSS that he will probably be top 10 in the nation before the recruiting season is over. Get over your jealousy and bow before him! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Yes, Spurrier was great, but that was many moons ago. I said, the best in quite some time, MAYBE ever. P.S. Glad to have my stalker back. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can argue all you want on this. Duran was a very good high school QB, but he ain't no Curt Phillips. I used to have a buddy who said Ryan Leaf was better than Peyton Manning! Hey, you aren't my long lost buddy are you? The college recruiting websites all have Curt high. I saw on CSS that he will probably be top 10 in the nation before the recruiting season is over. Get over your jealousy and bow before him! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Yes, Spurrier was great, but that was many moons ago. I said, the best in quite some time, MAYBE ever. P.S. Glad to have my stalker back. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Well why didn't somebody tell me this was the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning! Well that changes everything. /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

...I'll never achieve your stalking prowess there Volman...have you worked that JoJo obsession out of your system?

Uh, it's a joke Volman. Could you ever imagine Tennessee High throwing the ball?

O4...you normally tender your words just so. Even with your own brethern. I agree that your avatar is not attuned to who we think you are. You have the aura of being the Devil Warrior turned compasionate Wiseman. You may be bored with it but it fits. The current one is too young and uninformed.

Regarding Cap and the flag---all he wants to do is attack the flag, and as I've said before, I'm long past trying to see his side and have respect for his feelings on it--he's obsessed. As long as you discuss anything with him on this board, he's going to continue to rake the flag. So choose to continue to debate with him, or choose not to.

Hey there Clown??¦I didn??™t bring the rag up Volman did in the post that I was responding to. Hasn??™t your daddy ever told you ???don??™t start non won??™t be non????

O4...you normally tender your words just so. Even with your own brethern. I agree that your avatar is not attuned to who we think you are. You have the aura of being the Devil Warrior turned compasionate Wiseman. You may be bored with it but it fits. The current one is too young and uninformed.

What are you…the “Riddler of the South”? Speak ENGLISH son. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Well why didn't somebody tell me this was the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning! Well that changes everything. /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

...I'll never achieve your stalking prowess there Volman...have you worked that JoJo obsession out of your system?

Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black? You are doing the same with Curt, you just don't have the stones to be as harsh as I was.

Hey there Clown??¦I didn??™t bring the rag up Volman did in the post that I was responding to. Hasn??™t your daddy ever told you ???don??™t start non won??™t be non????

Read your post, moron-clown--go back to page 5--

"Please tell me that you?re not a Central fan trying to post on the football threads?! But since you asked?. it?s the flag. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> And by the way, the Greenville game?.it was the flag. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />"

You can't dismiss a previous quote by saying "in the post I was responding to". Sorry!! it don't work.

I don't think I did. I mean Curt could benefit any team at several positions. But my statement was originally meant to be a knock on Tennessee High's offensive philosophy. I try to avoid trash talk though if that's what your implying.

I never knew people took these avatars so literally. Two objections in two days. You and TopVol convinced me to change it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I remember you saying you always pull for the teams in the conference, when they play 5A teams or the 5 rivers etc. But, I seen where said you was pulling for Greeneville. Is it just Sullivan County teams or can't you get that flag out of your eyes.

You're barking up the wrong tree bubba. I say once again...don't start non won't be non!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

By the way this is the post that I was responding to on page 5.

You're barking up the wrong tree bubba. I say once again...don't start non won't be non!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

By the way this is the post that I was responding to on page 5.

I saw the post you were responding to-----makes no difference. Moron, Bubba, settle on one or the other.

By the way, it's Mr. Bubba to you.