Sullivan South vs Johnson County

HiGipper

compusatman,

Nah, you didn't make me mad 'ole buddy. We're good. Hard to make one mad whom has no dog in the race. I just try to put it out there as I sees it. I never understood all the previous stuff anyway. So remember, I'm a bit slow so you may need to type louder. I have no reason to be covert, but being sneaky and undercover does sound fun *Pudding begins humming 007 theme song*. I do try to be brutally honest, without putting things on these kids, that's what they are; still kids. Not that I have been perfect with this either though. I just come across that way and tend to type as I think. *Pudding thinking about a beer* I am one moody ###### as well, so that helps on here.LOL!

Anyway, until next time.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap, sometimes you make pretty good posts. Sometimes, you can be a total moron. OBVIOUSLY, (can I stress that anymore for you?) without Curt, this team is not as good. OBVIOUSLY, we depend on him. OBVIOUSLY, he carries us from time to time. OBVIOUSLY, everyone around this area knows it. OBVIOUSLY, they are talking about it in Knoxville. Heck, people all over the country know who he is. He's the #1 QB in the state of Tennessee for crying out loud! Wake up. If your beloved Vikings had him, they'd let him carry them also. Do you not see this? You HAVE to be smarter than that. You are witnessing the best QB to play in NET in quite some time. Who knows, maybe the best of all time. Get over the flag deal and give Curt his props. Now, as for South being a "one man show", again, give me a freakin break! Does Curt play D? The D that shut down your second favorite team? I also believe we have the second best QB in the MLC. You'll see that to be true next year when he leads us to our 4th MLC championship in a row.

You know I was going to let this go…but then you crawled out from under your rock. You are still confused of what the real assessment of your team is. OBVIOUSLY, (and I can’t stress this enough) without a Brad Shanks, or a Chris Collins, or a Houston Martin your team is not as good. But Curt makes up for more than half of the teams total offense ON HIS OWN. I think it is OBVIOUSE that your statement “without Curt our team is not as good” is a slight understatement to say the least! By the way…If THS had Curt Phillips as our QB for the last four years we would have at least a couple of Gold Balls to show for it….and I would say the same for DB! Is that enough props for ya? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You know how I and many others feel about the rebel rag and that’s why your student body flaunts it so much at the games. Just a little hint…waving it all over the place at games is just like waving a red handkerchief in front of the running of the bulls for some teams. And as we saw down in Greeneville….you mess with the bull you get the horn. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> At the game in November I’ll make a promise to you…you have the rag ready and the Vikings will bring the HORN!!!! That’s a promise…from one Moron to another. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

You know I was going to let this go???but then you crawled out from under your rock. You are still confused of what the real assessment of your team is. OBVIOUSLY, (and I can???t stress this enough) without a Brad Shanks, or a Chris Collins, or a Houston Martin your team is not as good. But Curt makes up for more than half of the teams total offense ON HIS OWN. I think it is OBVIOUSE that your statement ???without Curt our team is not as good??? is a slight understatement to say the least! By the way???If THS had Curt Phillips as our QB for the last four years we would have at least a couple of Gold Balls to show for it???.and I would say the same for DB! Is that enough props for ya? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You know how I and many others feel about the rebel rag and that???s why your student body flaunts it so much at the games. Just a little hint???waving it all over the place at games is just like waving a red handkerchief in front of the running of the bulls for some teams. And as we saw down in Greeneville???.you mess with the bull you get the horn. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> At the game in November I???ll make a promise to you???you have the rag ready and the Vikings will bring the HORN!!!! That???s a promise???from one Moron to another. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

You are more of full crap than I thought. You gave him too many props now. You could have had two Curt's and you still would not have beaten Maryville. Now, D-B on the other hand, if they had Curt, they would have had a shot. But not the Vikes.

And as for the flag thing, (you won't let it go) it had NOTHING to do with us losing to Greeneville. We just didn't come to play, and they did. Greeneville ain't bad, but we'll handle them next time if given a shot. You seem confident as for the November matchup. Wager?

Cap, sometimes you make pretty good posts. Sometimes, you can be a total moron. OBVIOUSLY, (can I stress that anymore for you?) without Curt, this team is not as good. OBVIOUSLY, we depend on him. OBVIOUSLY, he carries us from time to time. OBVIOUSLY, everyone around this area knows it. OBVIOUSLY, they are talking about it in Knoxville. Heck, people all over the country know who he is. He's the #1 QB in the state of Tennessee for crying out loud! Wake up. If your beloved Vikings had him, they'd let him carry them also. Do you not see this? You HAVE to be smarter than that. You are witnessing the best QB to play in NET in quite some time. Who knows, maybe the best of all time. Get over the flag deal and give Curt his props. Now, as for South being a "one man show", again, give me a freakin break! Does Curt play D? The D that shut down your second favorite team? I also believe we have the second best QB in the MLC. You'll see that to be true next year when he leads us to our 4th MLC championship in a row.

People seem to forget about Duran Ferguson coming through these parts just a few short years ago. Arm as strong. Not as quick 40 time but that counts on the track and when you put him between the lines he was a winner (23-3 the best I can figure). PLayed QB with a LB mentality. He holds most all DB passing records except and was a Mr Football 5A finalist. All that against 5A competition instead of 2A teams playing up....sorry fact. He just didn't have the benefit of of attending camps and having Tricitiessports.com pumping him. Hmmm I wonder why? Remember that #1qb is subjective....I've seen them both play /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Please! Of all time? Take off your blinders...there was a heisman winner strolling these parts some years back /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You are more of full crap than I thought. You gave him too many props now. You could have had two Curt's and you still would not have beaten Maryville. Now, D-B on the other hand, if they had Curt, they would have had a shot. But not the Vikes.

And as for the flag thing, (you won't let it go) it had NOTHING to do with us losing to Greeneville. We just didn't come to play, and they did. Greeneville ain't bad, but we'll handle them next time if given a shot. You seem confident as for the November matchup. Wager?

Regarding Cap and the flag---all he wants to do is attack the flag, and as I've said before, I'm long past trying to see his side and have respect for his feelings on it--he's obsessed. As long as you discuss anything with him on this board, he's going to continue to rake the flag. So choose to continue to debate with him, or choose not to.

Scary but that is probably true...I understand he has already gotten a howdy letter from a D-1 school. Pretty good considering he has yet to move into the starting job.

If Curt Philips was on Tennessee High's team he would be a halfback. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Now that's a twist. If Stacy would put Bradley under center and put Curt in the backfield and run the Wing T with Collins, Fletcher and Shanks rotating...unstopable. Great idea 04. But I have to agree with Volman in that if you had Curt in your inventory and once you witnessed first hand his laser accurate missle you would utilize him in more ways than just a RB. And trust me, no one wants to have to deal with him at MLB. He would make SHHS's best look like a Frosh. I do see Cap's point though and Curt feels it himself. I mean let's face it...a State Championship is all that's left for Curt save maybe All American. Of course one begets the other. And he has demanded that the rest of the '07 Rebels step up to his level. Greenville really ticked Curt off...because he was ready to win that night. The rest of the team that was not ready let him down. He won't accept that again. Food for thought but...one game at a time.

People seem to forget about Duran Ferguson coming through these parts just a few short years ago. Arm as strong. Not as quick 40 time but that counts on the track and when you put him between the lines he was a winner (23-3 the best I can figure). PLayed QB with a LB mentality. He holds most all DB passing records except and was a Mr Football 5A finalist. All that against 5A competition instead of 2A teams playing up....sorry fact. He just didn't have the benefit of of attending camps and having Tricitiessports.com pumping him. Hmmm I wonder why? Remember that #1qb is subjective....I've seen them both play /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Please! Of all time? Take off your blinders...there was a heisman winner strolling these parts some years back /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Duran was a good quarterback with a strong arm, but he also had two good receivers which really made his job easy. I know one was D1 caliber, and I am not sure where Hayes ended up going. What sets Curt apart is his mobility, which was very impressive when he was pulling away on the 90+ yard run Friday night. According to Waco, the number of students at a school doesn't matter, but even so, I don't see much difference between Region 1 4A and 5A the last few years. I guess Curt owes many thanks to Tricitiessports.com for all his publicity and accomplishments. Wisconsin had probably never heard of him until reading their website! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now that's a twist. If Stacy would put Bradley under center and put Curt in the backfield and run the Wing T with Collins, Fletcher and Shanks rotating...unstopable. Great idea 04. But I have to agree with Volman in that if you had Curt in your inventory and once you witnessed first hand his laser accurate missle you would utilize him in more ways than just a RB. And trust me, no one wants to have to deal with him at MLB. He would make SHHS's best look like a Frosh. I do see Cap's point though and Curt feels it himself. I mean let's face it...a State Championship is all that's left for Curt save maybe All American. Of course one begets the other. And he has demanded that the rest of the '07 Rebels step up to his level. Greenville really ticked Curt off...because he was ready to win that night. The rest of the team that was not ready let him down. He won't accept that again. Food for thought but...one game at a time.

I have always wondered how Curt would do as a John Lynch-style free safety.