Scott Co. @ Fulton

brumfield

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott can win this game. They just have to shut down the kick return and watch for the big pass. Scott can beat them in the trenches with no problem. It should be a good close game! Good luck !

Why are we talking bout Scott and Fulton this game is in 2 weeks? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Scott can win this game. They just have to shut down the kick return and watch for the big pass. Scott can beat them in the trenches with no problem. It should be a good close game! Good luck !

I believe that if the fans will make the trip that will be alot of help to them, I hope that they do, because with their support and belief in the team it will help them out tremendously, so if your a fan of no somebody that is a fan, then come out and tell them to come out. Oh yeah, of course I know we can win.

U have nothing for Catholic ,they win by as much as they won't.And after some of your score run ups i hope its by 50

Fulton has no class.

I'm not even sure that the guy you're talking to has any allegiance to Fulton. And no class? It's not our fault that in past years our 2nd and 3rd teams have been better than some teams' starters. Coatney never leaves the starters in once the game is out of the other team's reach. Go to a game before you start pointing fingers.

I'm not even sure that the guy you're talking to has any allegiance to Fulton. And no class? It's not our fault that in past years our 2nd and 3rd teams have been better than some teams' starters. Coatney never leaves the starters in once the game is out of the other team's reach. Go to a game before you start pointing fingers.

Fulton players have plenty of class. Rogan was a class act. But with every team there are a few exceptions.

He does the same thing when they lose big also. He took them at in the 3rd quarter of the Oak Ridge game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guys.

The reason I am a fan of both Fulton and Catholic is that I had the opportunity to coach two teams just like them about a thousand years ago. Both pretty long gigs, 10+ years each. Coatney is a heck of a coach, and a class guy, and I can tell by the way he calls a game, and how his players respond. He puts up with more crap, uncertainty, and events that are out of his control in one week than most of us deal with in a year. Believe that. Those kids demonstrate good sportsmanship, play hard, physical ball, and are much more disciplined than many give them credit for. I really enjoy the way they play.

Pemberton at Catholic is also a great coach, and I can bet, has had to put up w/a lot of crap as well. Just different crap. I can tell by the way those kids play. They are tough because that is what he demands of Johnny, and if Johnny cries to mama, so be it, Johnny can play golf.

Scott is getting there, and I for one am glad to see it. They have talented kids up there. Tough, hard nosed ball players. Could Kries be another Wesley Smith? I don't know, but I would absolutely not bet against him becoming that good. I would also tell Scott to not rest on the laurels of a moral victory against AE. I like he underdog, and Scott will be that against both Fulton and later against Catholic. Fulton is young, and has no where near the experience of Scott, but they are a talented group. Catholic, well they are good. I saw them play once in person this year, and it was against AE. It was 38-7 w/about 4 minutes left in the game. Now get off this thread, and focus on your game THIS week.

ruse?