Livingston Academy's prayers are with Zak Tait

hogeyegoodguy

You know injury sounds awful and I wish the best for he and his family. Injuries put not only football in perspective, but put the whole LA program in the dislike of their opppenents. Why is it that every home game, except one, an oppenent has left in an ambulance? I am sorry that they are a young team and get rolled every week, that is no excuse for ceap shots. I think this is a fair statment being as it is based on facts. I look forward to replies from LA fans and people that have seen these injuries.

Sounds like the Big Red Rooster in disguise /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Mr. Wise One, I went to the first 2 LA home games and no one left either game in an ambulance. Were you at those 2 games? Big Daddy could have left off the last 6 words in his post and been more accurate! You don't keep up too good do you? We didn't get rolled last week and I don't think we even hurt anyone! You are a jack--oops--donkey!!

First off what I posted was based on information I gathered from LA fans when we went out there to play them. If it is not correct then I apologize. No you did not get rolled last week, and congratulations on the win. I have only been to one LA game this year and it was when AC played them. Again I apologize if my information was not correct.

By the way I am not an idiot, perhaps the person who told me that mistaken information should be called the idiot.

First off what I posted was based on information I gathered from LA fans when we went out there to play them. If it is not correct then I apologize. No you did not get rolled last week, and congratulations on the win. I have only been to one LA game this year and it was when AC played them. Again I apologize if my information was not correct.

By the way I am not an idiot, perhaps the person who told me that mistaken information should be called the idiot.

Sorry about that! I went back and deleted part of my post! It is hard to understand why any LA fan would say such things even if they were true. From this post it is very clear that you are not an idiot(my appologies) but you have been talking to one! Good luck to AC the rest of the season!

FWIW. When I went to the Fulton/Catholic game, and had the opportunity to speak with some folks. The topic of Zak Tait came up when Bubba Stokes went down. They said there was nothing dirty about the play at all. Just a serious football injury. Sure they were upset, but I didn't get the impression that they felt as though the kid was hurt on purpose. Now this is just my observation; however, I have never seen/heard of LA being the type of team or program that would ever support that type of behavior. IMO, they won a state chamionship a couple of years ago, and did so with class. Unfortunately, they are in a rebuilding mode, and losing with class is difficult. They are a classy bunch, win or lose. The Catholic folks said Tait will be fine in time.

Let me back up on what said also with apologies. But I would hope you would understand the way any LA fan would feel by reading an untruth. Those who told you that are not fans, period. If any that said this would happen to read this, let me be the first to call you out as a liar and troublemaker.

From the Catholic standpoint, there was ABSOLUTELY no cheapshot involved. I've seen the film several times in slow motion. Just a freak football injury with big forces moving opposite ways with Zak's leg as a pivot point. I happened to be standing on the LA side of the field when it took place. The LA players, trainers and coaches were very concerned and one of the big LA players that was on crutches came over and told me that Zak would be in their prayers and hoped everything would be ok.