Best QB's in East Tennessee

foreverknown7

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baugh, I think he is at the top of all IMAC passing lists. Their team was really good. I think they had a 1200yd or more rusher that season. I think between Baugh and their running back, those two had 5000 yds. of offense. Dulaney quit football at Tusculum after his Freshman season. Baugh played his four years, really I think only played three, got hurt in one. His career in college was a let down compared to his high school career.

Baugh, I think he is at the top of all IMAC passing lists. Their team was really good. I think they had a 1200yd or more rusher that season. I think between Baugh and their running back, those two had 5000 yds. of offense. Dulaney quit football at Tusculum after his Freshman season. Baugh played his four years, really I think only played three, got hurt in one. His career in college was a let down compared to his high school career.

Cody's on the coaching staff @ Greeneville this year

Wasn't Baugh a Mr. Football finalist, he was beat by Maryville's Carl Stewart. I looked up stats for Baugh, and he through for 5000 yards in his junior and senior seasons. Over 50 TD's.

Taking nothing from Baugh, but he was also throwing to one of the best/hardest working receivers to ever come from this area. Joe Watson's currently competing in his fifth year at Furman.