Farragut @ William Blount.

wbballplayer03

Congrats on the win. I wasn't able to be there tonight but I heard that Sterling had a great game against WB's defense. That extra week must have paid off for Farragut and WB must not be over the loss to Maryville. I hate this for my boys and I hope they can get their head on straight before they screw up the season. This defense is better than that.

Once again Congrats on the win Farragut fans.

Go Govs!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win by farragut. It was one of the better games i've seen in a long time. I just hope farragut can do something with this team. i've lived in east tennessee my entire life and have always questioned why fhs han't been a power in the 2 major sports. i promise you that was not a knock on any coach. they have some good ones. it also wasn't a knock on the players. i would just like to see fhs be a power house in our area and with the new school coming up i'm not sure if it will ever happen. i hope this is the year.

STERLING! STILL ANY DOUBTERS? but seriously great game by both teams and i think it was a better game than last week's vs maryville because it wasnt decided by a missed extra point. congrats to the admirals and i wish the govs the best of luck next week against the wildcats. should be a great 4 weeks for region 2-5A /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow, 2 years stright. That must really blow!Congrats Admirals. Sterling is the real deal!

Great win by farragut. It was one of the better games i've seen in a long time. I just hope farragut can do something with this team. i've lived in east tennessee my entire life and have always questioned why fhs han't been a power in the 2 major sports. i promise you that was not a knock on any coach. they have some good ones. it also wasn't a knock on the players. i would just like to see fhs be a power house in our area and with the new school coming up i'm not sure if it will ever happen. i hope this is the year.

You are not the only one who has asked that question!

STERLING! STILL ANY DOUBTERS? but seriously great game by both teams and i think it was a better game than last week's vs maryville because it wasnt decided by a missed extra point. congrats to the admirals and i wish the govs the best of luck next week against the wildcats. should be a great 4 weeks for region 2-5A /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i m so glad WB got beat now maybe SOME of the cocky fans will shut up,

EVERY year is THE YEAR for them. They were standing side by side with Maryville holding up th gold ball last week I have said it time and time again Farragut has their number. If you can't win with this team you never will. ya got the OAK RIDGE WILDCATS licking their chops and the Cherokees who beat ya last year. Kinda making it real. Good luck to you. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> quote name='2seamfastball' date='Oct 5 2007 - 09:42 PM' post='826569155']

i m so glad WB got beat now maybe SOME of the cocky fans will shut up,

farragut really impressed me but what impressed me even more is the way william blount tried to tackle. football is tackling and blocking and we simply did not tackle. that sterling was alot better than i gave him credit for. he dont let silly little tackles take him down. i am glad wb went for 2. dont agree with the play call but at least we had a pair and tried. good job farragut. you have a pretty good team. time to move to next week.

oh and the crowd. it was a whole different atmosphere from the maryville week. felt like we were dead. well we gotta see how next week plays out. just as important as this past game if not bigger. good luck admirals on the rest of your season.....wow i sound like a farragut fan....GO WB