lancaster christian @ scottsboro christian

SCAroughridaz

hey yall! wanted to say hey to everyone and just make myself known to the board. my friend told me about this site...he wanted me to say hi to everyone and is sorry for getting banned. his mom was super-upset when she found out....lol. kinda stinks cause she is sick and everything, but oh well...hes a dork. haha she won't let him get another name on here, but he might use mine every once in a while, if he can behave lol

so anyways, on to the game. i think we are pretty good, even if we are 1-4. the record doesnt show the truth. if we would have had a few more breaks i think we could be at least 4-1 right now. are coach really holds back a lot early in the season so he doesnt give away a lot to conference teams. on my other hand, i gotta give up the props to lca. they beat a pretty decent riverside team who barely beat us.

i think this will be a great game, but sca pulls it out 31-7. let the predictions begin!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey yall! wanted to say hey to everyone and just make myself known to the board. my friend told me about this site...he wanted me to say hi to everyone and is sorry for getting banned. his mom was super-upset when she found out....lol. kinda stinks cause she is sick and everything, but oh well...hes a dork. haha she won't let him get another name on here, but he might use mine every once in a while, if he can behave lol

so anyways, on to the game. i think we are pretty good, even if we are 0-5. the record doesnt show the truth. if we would have had a few more breaks i think we could be at least 4-1 right now. are coach really holds back a lot early in the season so he doesnt give away a lot to conference teams. on my other hand, i gotta give up the props to lca. they beat a pretty decent riverside team who barely beat us.

i think this will be a great game, but sca pulls it out 31-7. let the predictions begin!

Banned him huh? He deserve it for sure. As for the prediction I think LCA is going to school your team. Sorry, but the planets are not alligned for ya. There is always next year. Have a safe game.

so anyways, on to the game. i think we are pretty good, even if we are 0-5. the record doesnt show the truth. if we would have had a few more breaks i think we could be at least 4-1 right now. are coach really holds back a lot early in the season so he doesnt give away a lot to conference teams. on my other hand, i gotta give up the props to lca. they beat a pretty decent riverside team who barely beat us.

You forgot to say "BOOK IT!!!!!"

Oh, yeah, you're really good at 0-5. All you need is a few more breaks!! Right, if only your

opponents hadn't scored all those points, you'd be 5-0 right now.

You are tied with the guy that said no one would score on Whitehouse this yr., for the

most ignorant poster ever on this board.

I hope your coaching staff has spoken to the RBS staff about how to defend the potent LCA rushing attack.

I hope your coaching staff has spoken to the RBS staff about how to defend the potent LCA rushing attack.

Lancaster rushed for over 220 yards and our leading rusher had 151 yards. While RBS defended us as well as anyone has this season, your sarcastic remarks are out of place as we still had a fine rushing attack against them.

LCA will defeat SCA...my predictions last game were way off on the score, so I'll leave it simply as a prediction of a win.