CAK at Alcoa

Tornadofan15

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we stop them passing?!?!? Has CAK been able to pass on Alcoa the past 2-3 meetings? I know they did nothing against the secondary last year, and two years ago wasn't Harb something like 10-34, 100 yds, and 5 INT's. CAK has a solid passing game, but they won't pass on them like Maryville did, they never do.

Also, they won't be able to stop Troy Hodge. He's one of the best backs in 2A, and if they think they're getting a break after the graduation of Lindsey and Shiverdecker, then they'll def. be in for a rude awakening.

Alcoa- 49

CAK- 14

Can we stop them passing?!?!? Has CAK been able to pass on Alcoa the past 2-3 meetings? I know they did nothing against the secondary last year, and two years ago wasn't Harb something like 10-34, 100 yds, and 5 INT's. CAK has a solid passing game, but they won't pass on them like Maryville did, they never do.

Also, they won't be able to stop Troy Hodge. He's one of the best backs in 2A, and if they think they're getting a break after the graduation of Lindsey and Shiverdecker, then they'll def. be in for a rude awakening.

Alcoa- 49

CAK- 14

Easy Tiger! Just a common fan, but I guess it is expected from a team that is "too hype" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Easy Tiger! Just a common fan, but I guess it is expected from a team that is "too hype" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No need to apologize. Alcoas weak link is their Secondary. Any team with a solid passing game can do well against alcoa unless they step it up. Its gonna take a near machine like team to pick Alcoa apart though *coughMARYVILLEcough*. Alcoa will still win this one......41-20

Can we stop them passing?!?!? Has CAK been able to pass onAlcoa the past 2-3 meetings?

The one stat that doesnt show up is dropped passes. Harb hit a lot of his receivers right in the numbers and two of those picks were passes that hit off his receivers. CAK has three impact players in Cates, Bennett (best LB in Region)and Kolinsky, But speed rules in the end and Cates is no Harb.

Alcoa 45

CAK 14