Father Ryan now 7-0

Ole Dad

the o line has got two big seniors in 73 and 74 and at Qb #7 who has done alot this year also the running backs 3 and 28 have had a great year so far. On the other side they #66 at d end and #4 at LB. irish is solid on both sides of da ball

What can you tell me about their passing game?? How about their DBs??

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI these are the numbers that were published in the Tennessean

Father Ryan Schedule:

Hillwood 0-6

Pope John Paul II 0-7

Battle Ground Academy 5-1

John Overton 2-4

McCallie 4-2

Christ Presbyterian Academy 3-3

Knoxville Webb 3-3

Combined Record 17-26

Future Games:

Ensworth 5-1

Montgomery Bell Academy 7-0

Brentwood Academy 7-0

Combined Record 19-1

You want to talk about injuries and your RB so here are the numbers:

Josh Hayes 88 rushes 689 yards 7.82 yards per carry 6 TD's

Ryan Berry 81 rushes 566 yards 6.98 yards per carry 7 TD's

It looks like your backs are balanced and you are now entering the most difficult part of your schedule.

FYI these are the numbers that were published in the Tennessean

Father Ryan Schedule:

Hillwood 0-6

Pope John Paul II 0-7

Battle Ground Academy 5-1

John Overton 2-4

McCallie 4-2

Christ Presbyterian Academy 3-3

Knoxville Webb 3-3

Combined Record 17-26

Future Games:

Ensworth 5-1

Montgomery Bell Academy 7-0

Brentwood Academy 7-0

Combined Record 19-1

You want to talk about injuries and your RB so here are the numbers:

Josh Hayes 88 rushes 689 yards 7.82 yards per carry 6 TD's

Ryan Berry 81 rushes 566 yards 6.98 yards per carry 7 TD's

It looks like your backs are balanced and you are now entering the most difficult part of your schedule.

i guess u didnt see the part about berry being hurt the last 3 games and that hayes has had over 200 yards in two of those 3 games now did ya?

when you got a line and the type of backs the irish got there is no need to pass. You will see how good the irish passong game is when someone actually challeneges them to throw the ball. DB sitution is looking just fine to me.

I think you will need it all as Ensworth has provide effective against a one deminsional team (exception MBA). This is interesting, out of all the games MBA has played & won, Ensworth held them to the fewest points (with starters in the entire game). Ensworth lost (and that's the bottom line), but they did prove they could hold a "power offense" from running up the score.

MBA vs. Ensworth W 14-0

MBA at Ravenwood W 31-28

MBA at Pope John Paul II W 56-14

MBA vs. Hillsboro W 17-12

MBA vs. Baylor W 24-0

MBA at Independence W 21-0

I think you will need it all as Ensworth has provide effective against a one deminsional team (exception MBA). This is interesting, out of all the games MBA has played & won, Ensworth held them to the fewest points (with starters in the entire game). Ensworth lost (and that's the bottom line), but they did prove they could hold a "power offense" from running up the score.

MBA vs. Ensworth W 14-0

MBA at Ravenwood W 31-28

MBA vs. Baylor W 24-0

"Dimensional"

MBA vs. Ensworth W 14-0

MBA at Ravenwood W 31-28

MBA vs. Baylor W 24-0

mba's opponents combined record:16-20. Theyz got an ez schedule. Some power offense only averaging 27 a game against teams dat combine for a losing record. Not to mention those teams put up 9 on average against mba's D and hold up ensworth did not even score a point on mba. Irish has outscored the other teams on average 30-8.

mba's opponents combined record:16-20. Theyz got an ez schedule. Some power offense only averaging 27 a game against teams dat combine for a losing record. Not to mention those teams put up 9 on average against mba's D and hold up ensworth did not even score a point on mba. Irish has outscored the other teams on average 30-8.

For the first post in your life, you make a point, Jacky boy.

Although the Irish are entering the meat of their scheduele, they will be prepared with the best of what they have. D2 football is more about coaching that athletes, and when you have a defensive coach like Lussier with an offensive coach like McPhail, all these guys need are 2 weeks to prepare for the upcoming games. Sure it will be tough for the Irish, they might lose all 3, might win 1, 2, or even win all 3. You never know.

Anything happens on a Friday night.

Father Ryan will have close games against all their opponents. But as Lussier says, If you can keep it close til the 4th quarter, you can win. I expect just that for the Irish. Godspeed, show them Richy Riches how to ball.

For the first post in your life, you make a point, Jacky boy.

Although the Irish are entering the meat of their scheduele, they will be prepared with the best of what they have. D2 football is more about coaching that athletes, and when you have a defensive coach like Lussier with an offensive coach like McPhail, all these guys need are 2 weeks to prepare for the upcoming games. Sure it will be tough for the Irish, they might lose all 3, might win 1, 2, or even win all 3. You never know.

Anything happens on a Friday night.

Father Ryan will have close games against all their opponents. But as Lussier says, If you can keep it close til the 4th quarter, you can win. I expect just that for the Irish. Godspeed, show them Richy Riches how to ball.

thanks bra... only thang dat u got wrong is saying we might lose all 3 you and i both know dats not happenin

It's a shame that many high school athletes with a chance to go D1 don't figure out until it's too late that most schools worth a poop are looking for athletes that can actually read and write and represent their schools appropriately and not "Gangsters". Those days are gone. Coaches at recruiting visits pay attention to how kids behave, speak and act more now than ever. Most schools in D1 are tired of the poor image that marginal players have given them over recent years and are apparently passing kids up these days to get well rounded quality kids.

Ole Dad

I have to agree with ole dad on that one. I think it sounds moronic when someone says "bra" instead of "bro" and to actually type it out takes it to another level.