Riverdale at Lebanon

TDCman

the word GREAT has been affiliated with riverdale for a long time........but to me this year riverdale is just good not great.....that isnt a knock on riverdale by any means because they are still capable of being dominate....but it used to be that when riverdale stepped on the field they slaughtered their opponent no matter who it was or if riverdale played good or bad....what im saying is that riverdale is beatable in region play for the first time in about a decade and if they take any team lightly they are likely to go down...they have to come out ready to play EVERY game now not just the playoffs or a non-region opponent like McCallie or something..if they take lebanon, lavergne, smyrna, or WC lightly they will lose those games.....but riverdale IS still king until the throne is taken

i kinda agree with you in the playoffs last year i think out guys came out knowing they was gonna beat smyrna like they did last time...they lost their focus BUT during the regular season everyone talked about how this was the year we was going to lose a region game and it didnt happen and while i admit that our next 4 opponents will be our better competition i can assure you that they WILL BE READY TO PLAY because they are tired of everyone telling them they are not that good

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which Murfreesbor radio station carries the Rivrdale games?

WGNS which is 1450 on the AM dial. You can also listen to the games online at www.goinsidesports.com. They alternatate games each week in the county. You can look at the site to see which one they are carrying this week. They broadcast a bunch of RHS games, but it is not exclusively a Warrior network.

WGNS which is 1450 on the AM dial. You can also listen to the games online at www.goinsidesports.com. They alternatate games each week in the county. You can look at the site to see which one they are carrying this week. They broadcast a bunch of RHS games, but it is not exclusively a Warrior network.

WGNS is also 100.5 and 101.9 on FM its better reception and can be listened throughout all middle tennessee i believe /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lebanon is coming off a mental beating for Wilson Central and it will be hard for them to over come that loss. Riverdale is healthy after a week off and having a great week of practice. This will be a good road test for the Warriors but could be another run away if coach opens up the offense. I see a 35 to 10 score with the Warriors coming out on top. One at a time and 4 to go!!!!

Lebanon is coming off a mental beating for Wilson Central and it will be hard for them to over come that loss. Riverdale is healthy after a week off and having a great week of practice. This will be a good road test for the Warriors but could be another run away if coach opens up the offense. I see a 35 to 10 score with the Warriors coming out on top. One at a time and 4 to go!!!!

Other than against Siegel has Riverdale even scored over 30 pts. on anyone?

WGNS is also 100.5 and 101.9 on FM its better reception and can be listened throughout all middle tennessee i believe /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I had no clue about that. Thanks for the heads up. Sometimes I have such a hard time getting good reception on AM!

Take a break dude!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I had no clue about that. Thanks for the heads up. Sometimes I have such a hard time getting good reception on AM!

Welcome to the 21st Century WGNS! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

It is soooooo much better without the AM static! Besides the AM has a hard time getting beyond the antennas shadow!

smyrna ppg: 26.8; riverdale ppg: 24. big whoop. like i said the only reason you try to make believe faults riverdale has is you are jealous they sit at 6-0 and smyrna is 4-2 you try to put them on a level playing field while at this point in the season it is CLEAR AS DAY riverdale is the much better team. bulletin board that shadowens, cause it wont make a lick of difference anyways /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

btw, had we played gallatin we would be in your same 30+ points boat cause smyrna has only did it twice as it is. matter fact lebanon put up over 30 on YOU guys. and riverdale put up 28 on antioch they had a 50+ yard score called back (one of multiples as a matter of fact but this one stands out cause of circumstance) and were driving after that would have scored that drive regardless if it wasnt cut short by halftime

what you are gonna love is the premiere of their 2 FM channels was the live broadcast of the oakland basketball substate game (like 90% it was) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All I can say is I hope it is a good game.

If Hastings is the starting tailback then I think Lebanon can hang with them. I do believe that Riverdale will most likely wear Lebanon down in the second half. I'm a huge Devil fan but am also realistic.

I read in the local newspaper before the season began that Lebanon has 11 on offense and 11 on defense but after that they don't have alot of depth. And they lack leadership and so far that is showing.

Good luck to both teams and GO BLUE.