Stewart Co. vs Huntingdon

well i hope that the cupcake schedule will help you the rest of the season cuz now that the cupcake is gone all your left with is a lot of pain....il admit it now sc will probably be in the playoffs but i gaurentee they arent even goina keep the playoff game even close...and for this game its just goina be an eye opener for this team on what is to come but hey congrats to sc on finally beating some teams...6-1 looks good but if the schedule was flipped it wouldnt be such a great season because the huge losses to huntingdon and camden would show them where they belong and they wouldnt be playin as hard as they are now but hey good luck in this game maybe the mustangs wont make yal look too bad

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i hope that the cupcake schedule will help you the rest of the season cuz now that the cupcake is gone all your left with is a lot of pain....il admit it now sc will probably be in the playoffs but i gaurentee they arent even goina keep the playoff game even close...and for this game its just goina be an eye opener for this team on what is to come but hey congrats to sc on finally beating some teams...6-1 looks good but if the schedule was flipped it wouldnt be such a great season because the huge losses to huntingdon and camden would show them where they belong and they wouldnt be playin as hard as they are now but hey good luck in this game maybe the mustangs wont make yal look too bad

It never fails, in every Steward Co. forum I have read there is a Waverly fan putting them down. Its so sad.

Man i just wish i got a nickel everytime i make an SC forum and waverly is always here but it will never fail i just hope the Rebs are ready for this BIG game and hope they can handle it just keep it up guys and dont quit! Go REBS

SC Tiger is right. SC just isn't quite the caliber team of HUntington, Camden or Milan. Huntington is going to make play-offs and have a good chance of winning the first round matchup. SC on the other hand has had an easy schedule and we all know easy regular season schedules hurt you come play-off time. Huntington has already played two top ten teams in the state Milan and Camden and Huntington beat Milan. I can say with a great deal of certainty that yall wouldn't beat Milan. This team played Camden tough all night and Camden won 16 14, and I know yall can't beat Camden or even come close. So if Huntington played Camden that close what do you think is gonna happen to yall, just some food for thought.

SC great season but your ride ends tomorrow night. Huntington Good Luck Stangs go out and take care of business.

Huntingdon 35

Stewart County 0

There are only two teams in your region that are ANY good. Stewart County is average at best.

huntingdon nd camden real good teams yes but they are not unbeatable nobody in this region is. but huntindon beating us by 35 im not sure that will happen but if it does i wont go against ur judgement but u got to understand this is a new schs rebels nd a new year nd things have looked a whole lot better

haha the only difference in this region that stewart co hasnt been around is the addition of huntingdon and the removal or lewis co, richland, lorreto....so yea and i when did sc beat camden?? i know they hadnt beat waverly in 20-30 years so how were they able to beat camden when waverly hasnt beat them in about that time range or a little less

im gonna have to say tha lil waverly tiger got it handed to them by stewart a shutout i do believe but hey u say we aint beat yall in 30 yrs ok buddy kno wat ur sayin before u say it

listen u have no room to be talkin u should not even be in this topic bc u got it handed to u nd ur still talkin crap about us go home nd practice ook u prob dont play anyway

I agree we might get thumped but we will not lay down... but wavo needs to go talk bout there...what like 0-6 tigers...go pick up ur team not put down a team that thumped u

haha thats my boi devo i guess things never change huntingdon real good team wav not good team camden real good team wav not good team i cant wait to play huntingdon first time i get to play tha type of team i want to play a real good team its gonna be fun to me anyway tha score comes out

haha thats my boi devo i guess things never change huntingdon real good team wav not good team camden real good team wav not good team i cant wait to play huntingdon first time i get to play tha type of team i want to play a real good team its gonna be fun to me anyway tha score comes out

You have been playing really good football teams the past two years (Lewis Co and Camden) and haven't had a whole lot of success yet. I really don't see success coming this year against Huntingdon either not to mention Camden. But I guess we'll know a lot more about 10:00 friday night.