Bruceton @ Lake Co.

btown08

Jordan has had 200 yards or more in every game this year except the rebels. What all of yall forget is bruceton played them week 2 and was training 2 new tackles and mckienze took advantage of that. Remember a running back is only as good as his line. Another thing Matlock has taken control of every game he has been in. Think about it, those of you who have been to a Bruceton game, how many times does the apposing team run to his side,and when they do what usually happens. I'lljust letyallthink on that a while.

I'm just ready for tonight this is going to be a great game. The only thing I dread is the drive there and back.

Go Tigers "Get er done"!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruceton is playing well right now...I think they will come out on top in this one...LC is young and talented but I think Bruceton will be too strong fo rthem...I will say I have alot of respect for LC and their fans...they impressed me last year in our qtr final playoff game...good group of kids...

Hey folks, lets don't knock these young kids....lets wish them well and HOPE the BOTH do attend a D 1 school. I am a Union City & Obion County fan but like to see kids excell. Yes, the Jordan and Mtlock kid both have the ability to attend some D 1 Schools. Show your support to them, they read thesenpost just like we write and read them as well.

Good luck guys, I have see you both up close and in person , you made a believer out of me.

We are not knocking these boys, anyone would love to have them both on their team. Furthermore, they both are very capable of attending a D1 school, they just can not play football there.

Doubt it...I've seen Lake Co. play in the jambo and they didn't look so great..but prove me wrong!!!

G.C..I'll admit that ..But I believe Gibson Co looked worse..I remember 1 first down...As for Lake Co..The Falcon were without the big full back and linebacker..Jarvis Bogan..He is a load..Sealed wins in a couple games with his running and receiving..Had he played..We had several 2nd and 4's and 3rd and 2 or 3 yards for first downs that we didn't convert..I would think we would have picked up some of those 1st downs and kept the ball away from Central..Also ,a new coach .putting in a new system..And a sophomore quarterback that hadn't ever started a game and probably didn't have 10 snaps in a real game his freshman year because of Brandon Springer..But he has gotten better every game..Two or 3 games he has thrown for around 400 yards..If Lake Co comes to play defense at all..I believe we'll win as long as we don'thave about 8 turnovers as in the U.C. game

G.C..I'll admit that ..But I believe Gibson Co looked worse..I remember 1 first down...As for Lake Co..The Falcon were without the big full back and linebacker..Jarvis Bogan..He is a load..Sealed wins in a couple games with his running and receiving..Had he played..We had several 2nd and 4's and 3rd and 2 or 3 yards for first downs that we didn't convert..I would think we would have picked up some of those 1st downs and kept the ball away from Central..Also ,a new coach .putting in a new system..And a sophomore quarterback that hadn't ever started a game and probably didn't have 10 snaps in a real game his freshman year because of Brandon Springer..But he has gotten better every game..Two or 3 games he has thrown for around 400 yards..If Lake Co comes to play defense at all..I believe we'll win as long as we don'thave about 8 turnovers as in the U.C. game

OF COURSE Gibson Co. looked worse...HECK, a week before they had a player die on the team and were off of practice for a week and then came in the next week and practiced Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, walkthrough Thursday and Jambo Friday!!!! If that were the case for Lake Co. and they had to play against Dyersburg in their first contact against ANY person of an opposite team for the first time that season Lake Co. woulda been down 35-0 after 2 quarters....Lake Co. played against Obion Co. (one of the worst 3a teams around) and got beat!!!!! That same team you saw against Dyersburg is not the same team that beat West Carroll and then turned around and lost to Trenton Peabody with 30 seconds left in the game!!!!!!! I'm Ok with everything you said except for the first part of your comment /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> take into consideration the things our team dealt with...

OF COURSE Gibson Co. looked worse...HECK, a week before they had a player die on the team and were off of practice for a week and then came in the next week and practiced Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, walkthrough Thursday and Jambo Friday!!!! If that were the case for Lake Co. and they had to play against Dyersburg in their first contact against ANY person of an opposite team for the first time that season Lake Co. woulda been down 35-0 after 2 quarters....Lake Co. played against Obion Co. (one of the worst 3a teams around) and got beat!!!!! That same team you saw against Dyersburg is not the same team that beat West Carroll and then turned around and lost to Trenton Peabody with 30 seconds left in the game!!!!!!! I'm Ok with everything you said except for the first part of your comment /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> take into consideration the things our team dealt with...

I knew you were going to come back on the quote about yall being worse..but was expecting something like ..Who wouldn't look bad against Dyersburg..I had forgotten about that being the week the player died..We were suppose to have scrimmaged yall that week..A tough week indeed..And I know Cunningham is a player..I really wasn't meaning anything by my post...As for Lake Co..We are better..just not on defense..The offense has gotten better..probably because Hinson is throwing the ball pretty well and has more confidence...