Bruceton @ Lake Co.

btown08

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K...You are obviously a disgruntled fan and I don't really care about all that stuff that's Lake County business but your last paragraph is flawed and needs to be addressed.....

You say that Union City and McKenzie doesn't belong in this region....Why is that exactly??...I have been thru this many times before on the basketball threads....Union City has the 5th largest enrollment of schools in that 10 team district...Just barely away from being the 6th largest school....Where exactly do they belong??...Union City plays in the region that T.$.$.A.A has put them in...They have set the parameters and UC IS WHERE THEY BELONG!!...Get over the fact that UC is in 1A..They will be here for awhile....By the way...McKenzie has already played Bruceton and they were not challenged in a 35-0 win....

The reason McKenzie is so good is that along with their powerful offense they do something that nobody else in this region does....They play defense....Chad Jordan,who has run over,around and through everybody in the region had something like 65 yards on 25 carries against the Rebels....Anybody that stops Jordan will stop Bruceton because they are very limited offensively....

OC I think you know my stance on this. I have posted previously that based on enrollment numbers that UC is where they are supposed to be. I was talking to another Falcon fan a while back and he said that UC enrolls some students late to keep their official enrollment numbers down. Is that even remotely possible? I'm just asking. There are people who have done worse things than that. With everything that has been happening in professional sports such as steroid usage, refs covering spreads in basketball games, videotaping opposing teams play calls to gain and unfair advantage. Sports to me is not so pure anymore. When I see an interception thrown directly to an opposing player it makes me wonder if somebody got paid off. Take Marion Jones she denied and denied for years and years but it was all a lie. Do you honestly believe that highschool sports is untouched by greed and Dishonesty. I am not so sure either way. But now more than ever I am suspicious of it all and if you are not then restore my faith in the purity of sports if you care to......I want to believe it.

Seth should have got rid of the ball on some of those plays but he's still young

Can't believe the Coach didn't make it a point to stop Lake Co from running their mouths..I heard one of the Falcon players cursing at a Bruceton player right in front of me....I told them at halftime as they were coming back on the field that they need to quit running their mouths and worry about tackling the ball carrier..

Your right the coach should of stopped the trash talking but didn't and it cost us. that is why I said the coach was responsible for all the reasons i mentioned in my earlier post. the coach should of reminded his young qb that it was 4th down and forever and he must throw the ball even if a chance of an interception because it would be turned over on downs anyways but the qb needs or should of known this even if he was a little tot qb. now why did the coach not dress his team out in practice all week when this was a big game against bruceton, a region game, and homecoming? maybe that is how it was done in the Georgia big league but not here. i think he is confused. it is not who looks the best but who plays the best. give jarvis the ball----give jarvis the ball----one more time---give jarvis the ball and see what happens

Your right the coach should of stopped the trash talking but didn't and it cost us. that is why I said the coach was responsible for all the reasons i mentioned in my earlier post. the coach should of reminded his young qb that it was 4th down and forever and he must throw the ball even if a chance of an interception because it would be turned over on downs anyways but the qb needs or should of known this even if he was a little tot qb. now why did the coach not dress his team out in practice all week when this was a big game against bruceton, a region game, and homecoming? maybe that is how it was done in the Georgia big league but not here. i think he is confused. it is not who looks the best but who plays the best. give jarvis the ball----give jarvis the ball----one more time---give jarvis the ball and see what happens

Well lcfalconfever, in the coach's defense I would have to say that he could not have stopped the trash talking. Why you may ask? I'll tell you why. Coach P was letting a few slip out on the sidelines lastnight himself. So, I guess the Falcon players were just being led by example.

As for the qb, yeah he should know when to let go of the ball. It seems to me that he is only worried about looking good.

I had no idea that Coach P did not dress his guys out this week. WHAT WAS HE THINKING??????? We all know that Coach B would have never done that. This isn't high society 4-A Georgia ball now hotshot.

I do agree. Jarvis was running the rock well Friday night. I wonder why he didn't get the ball more. Oops, I forgot, it's supposed to be the "Seth "Hollywood" Hinson show".

Yes lcforever, I wondered that myself. My Tigers could only slow him down till help arrived. Lake should have given JB the ball more. He's low and compact with decent speed. Only thing was that he tired out and would have to catch his breath it seemed. He is a load. You all should make the playoffs, good luck.

one more time....give Jarvis the ball!!!!!!!!!

OC I think you know my stance on this. I have posted previously that based on enrollment numbers that UC is where they are supposed to be. I was talking to another Falcon fan a while back and he said that UC enrolls some students late to keep their official enrollment numbers down. Is that even remotely possible? I'm just asking. There are people who have done worse things than that. With everything that has been happening in professional sports such as steroid usage, refs covering spreads in basketball games, videotaping opposing teams play calls to gain and unfair advantage. Sports to me is not so pure anymore. When I see an interception thrown directly to an opposing player it makes me wonder if somebody got paid off. Take Marion Jones she denied and denied for years and years but it was all a lie. Do you honestly believe that highschool sports is untouched by greed and Dishonesty. I am not so sure either way. But now more than ever I am suspicious of it all and if you are not then restore my faith in the purity of sports if you care to......I want to believe it.

Believe me sports is secondary at Union City to the school board and school administrators.....If they have 2A numbers they will move up.....No doubt about it....

I have heard of some schools reporting numbers after the last day of school for seniors in mid-May....That would make a difference wouldn't it??...LOL

I may be wrong on this and somebody corect me if I am....Isn't there an average taken from the previous four year enrollments taken into consideration???

Lake County Football is went to the dogs this year! Coach P has no discipline on any of the players. I seen images of it at the 1st of the year and thought he would take care of the problem. Obviously he didnt i know there is one player that is a reciever and has a awful criminal back ground that fights or curses a player every play! What is going on? It is very sad that he lets this go on. Then he passes it on 4 and 35 after Seth got sack nemerous times. It is getting awful somebody needs to give this coach some advice. I think all of Coach P supporters are becomin non supporters!