7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Hammonds - Siegel #1 or #2 in district

Without Hammonds- Siegel #3 or lower without a doubt in my mind.

Hammonds will have to make a return to the court if Siegel wants to make any kind of run in the postseason.

Your kidding right Cookeville much better team then Siegel,Siegel might,might,be 4th or 5th in the district.Get a grip Man.Next year is probally your year and maybe the next,but this year you no better than that you must just be a very hopefull person,give it up for this year though!!!!!!!

Siegel is decent at best. I can and will name four teams better than them. I have seen all of the teams that I mention by the wayas well so no bias here. Shelbyville, White Co., Oakland, and Frankilin Co. Siegel will get no further than past the first round of regionals at best. They will be a team to reckon with in the next few years, but not this year. Also Shelbybyville will be a force to reckon with this year and the next four years because the best player in the region is a sophmore. Emanuel Andrews is his name, if you want to see a ball player come watch him play.

They beat Oakland . They played WC a very tough game at WC when Hammonds broke his wrist dunking the ball. They seem to have excellent atheletes. We'll see here very soon how they do.

Yes he did, I look forward to playing Oakland and White County again hopefully this year with a healthy hammonds back. I feel like Siegel was getting stronger then he got hurt, but now there still getting stronger and his return will only make them that much stronger. Siegel is DEFINITELY a contender in the 7-AAA tournament AND the Region Tournament.

Are you really being serious Region or even District no way mark it down not this year my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you really being serious Region or even District no way mark it down not this year my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as Siegel doesnt implode in the last few district game and get a bad seed, they will in as good of a position as anyone to make it to state. IMO, the 2 that make it out of region 4 will be the ones that make it to the state tournament, region 3 is really weak this year.

Not to take anything from Oakland's win but anyone at that game last night know that LaVergne's starters did not play from the middle of the 3rd quarter to the end of the game. LaVergne didn't have a good shooting night but it wasn't from Oakland's defense. LaVergne just missed alot of easy shots around the rim & probably played the sloppiest I have seem them play all season. I believe the score was 30-15, when he took the starters out.. Now, I would have just let the guys sit & regroup, encouraged them to step their game up, but for some reason Coach Moore, thought he would send his team a message. Foolish coaching IMO, but that's the route he chose.

I know Oakland's fan are glad for this win, especially since the tough loss they had at WC, but the victory they had against LV was not the show stopping performance that some of the posters claim it to be.

No offense taken, but Moore yanked his starter's because of Oakland's play, not in spite of it. Since when is making a point foolish coaching? I say kudos to Coach Moore who was willing to give up a win to make a point to his players that this sluggish play will not be tolerated, too many coaches try to cater to their players and are afraid of hurting their feelings, so kudos to Jeremy Moore. Its not like this was a one time occurence, the result was pretty much the same the first time these 2 teams met, LaVergne tends to rely on finesse and dribble penetration, while Oakland prides itself on hard work and being physical, and that seems to have bothered LaVergne, at least in the 2 games these 2 have gone thru this season.

As long as Siegel doesnt implode in the last few district game and get a bad seed, they will in as good of a position as anyone to make it to state. IMO, the 2 that make it out of region 4 will be the ones that make it to the state tournament, region 3 is really weak this year.

The "swami" has arrived and sees the games of Tues. Feb. 5th as follows : Cookeville will be too tough at home for my Pioneers, Cookeville by 11. Oakland will also win big at home against Blackman. Oakland by 14. White County will be too tough for improving Riverdale at Sparta, White County by 21. And finally, Siegel gets the home win over struggling Lebanon by 9. The "swami" has spoken. Read em and cry like a baby !!

Your kidding right Cookeville much better team then Siegel,Siegel might,might,be 4th or 5th in the district.Get a grip Man.Next year is probally your year and maybe the next,but this year you no better than that you must just be a very hopefull person,give it up for this year though!!!!!!!

I take it you have not seen Siegel more than the two times they have played White County this year? It's also no secret that you are one of the first to rip Siegel at any opportunity. Great to see your bias come out though. Lends alot of credibility to you.

The thing with Siegel...they have no holes.

No Holes??????????? Well then i'm sorry. If i knew you had no holes i wouldn't have said what i said. Good luck to ya but you keep saying your at the top of 7AAA when your not 3 teams better then Siegel,this year, i'll say the next few years Siegel could and should be at the top,with all that sophmore tallent should win state in the next 2 or 3 years but not this year. Not bashing Siegel your gonna be bad almost SuperBad the next few years.I think your just to young this year,thats all.