7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stop your obvious jealousy...makes you look sad and pathetic!!! Go Siegel!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You continue to give me the attention that I crave.

Never would I be jealous of Cutter trust me.

I have admitted Cutter is a good player but not on the level some Siegel think.

I still think Dre the best true point guard in the district.

Looks like my Cavs will finish 4th even if they slip up & lose to Lebanon.That is if Sparta takes care of the Blaze like I expect...

But IF, by some strange turn of events, Blackman upsets Sparta,what is the tie-breaker for Cookeville/Blackman? Both will be 7-7 in the district & they split this year.

Anyone know the next tie-breaker?

Anyway, good year for the Cavs,especially being picked 7th!

I'll have to lay off Coach Bray,he did a great job this year.

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Squad,

After head-to-head, the tie-breaker moves to record against the first place team in the district. So if Blackman wins Friday and Cookeville loses, then Blackman would have the tie-breaker over Cookeville by virtue of their win over Sparta.

Additionally, here is the run-down on all the scenarios in the district (I think this is all-inclusive, but feel free to point out anything that is inaccurate or left out):

White Co - Clinched first place

Oakland - Clinched second place (holds tie-breaker against Siegel as a result of beating Sparta)

Siegel - finishes 3rd: if wins OR if loses and Cookeville loses

finishes 4th: if loses and Cookeville wins

Cookeville - finishes 3rd: if wins and Siegel loses

finishes 4th: if wins and Siegel wins OR if loses and Blackman loses

finishes 5th: if loses and Blackman wins

Blackman - finishes 4th: if wins and Cookeville loses

finishes 5th: if lose and Lebanon loses

finishes 6th: if lose and Lebanon wins and Riverdale loses

**finishes in 3-way tie for 5th: if loses, Lebanon wins, and Riverdale wins (not real sure

about the 3-way tie breaker, I know they have used a series of coin flips in the past,

but don't know if that is still accurate (could finish 5, 6, or 7 depending on tiebreaker)

Lebanon - finishes 5th: if wins and Blackman loses and Riverdale loses

finishes 6th: if lose and Riverdale loses OR if wins and Blackman wins

finishes 7th: if loses and Riverdale wins

**finishes in 3-way tie for 5th: if wins, Blackman loses, and Riverdale wins (not real sure

about the 3-way tie breaker, I know they have used a series of coin flips in the past,

but don't know if that is still accurate (could finish 5, 6, or 7 depending on tiebreaker)

Riverdale - finishes 6th: if wins and Lebanon loses

finishes 7th: if lose

**finishes in 3-way tie for 5th: if wins, Blackman loses, and Lebanon wins (not real sure

Warren Co - finishes 8th

More importantly, the first round tourny matchup scenarios are this:

White Co. hosts Warren Co.

Oakland hosts Riverdale, Lebanon, or Blackman

Siegel hosts Lebanon, Blackman, or Riverdale

Cookeville hosts Blackman, Lebanon or Riverdale

Cookeville may have to travel to Blackman if finish 5th

Blackman goes to Cookeville, Siegel, or possibly Oakland if they lose three way tie-breaker

Blackman may host Cookeville if finishes 4th

Lebanon goes to Cookeville, Siegel, or Oakland

Riverdale goes to Oakland, Siegel, or Cookeville

Warren Co. goes to White Co.

With the above scenarios possible, interested in hearing which match-up you would prefer for your team in the first round.