7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well unfortunatly my WARRIORS lost tonight they played hard the entire game and gave it their all they hustled the whole game but came up short...we have 3 SRS who played hard but unfortunatly the season was no where near what they had hoped for but hopefully they passed on a good work ethic to the ones behind them so that the program can grow and build upon this year

GO WARRIORS

Siegel beat Lebanon tonight 80-68. Siegel was led in scoring by Tyler Cutter, who put 32 points with 4 three pointers made. Marc Gooch also added 15. It was a good game. Siegel takes on Oakland tomorrow night at 8:30 at Lebanon High School. It should be a packed house tomorrow night. Good luck to the Stars /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Can't believe i am gonna be on white countys side for this but i now know what yall felt like at Blackman. I thought your gym had home cooking, wait till you visit the Blaze. Unbelievable. It isn't right for the refs to control the outcome of a game like this. Can the state of Tennessee not find any better refs? I know my cavs lost but come on people, I don't care what team it is, the game should be decided by the players not refs. Cookeville really missed Currier tonight (out with flu). Really could have used another big man or at least 5 more fouls to have cause we couldn't get within two feet of #50 tonight without a foul. Good season cavs.