7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

Thanks Treyvols, glad to see a poster from another school that sees things the way that we do at OHS. Way too much drama on the floor drives me nuts. The T(echnical)- Master has enough skill that he doesn't need to resort to the theatrical antics. Just PLAY the game. It does all point back to what he has been allowed to do for 4 yrs....and he is not the first attitude in the short tenure of this school. I bet Salty would have loved him in some of the drama productions there. But then overacting really looks bad in a HS production. I will be glad when he graduates so I don't have to witness it anymore. Thank goodness Hammonds doesn't resort to that junk. That is probably why we have respect for his play throughout the district.

Funny.....when Jeff was talking about the technical ( and how stupid it was), he said that it looked like he was looking DIRECTLY at Coach Dotson when he was doing the taunting. Looks like old Warrior Mom must appreciate that kind of stuff and he was seeking his approval?

It is so funny that any team in the district would love to have Cutter on their team and if they say they wouldn't they are idiots! So I heard nothing of the great King's technical the other night against Hunter's Lane. I will agree Cutter does go overboard sometimes, but he is a heck of a player. Besides, name me some one else who has signed a scholarship to play ANYWHERE??? On another nother note I thought #34 Nicholas had a heck of a game last night and the Pain-Train Hughes did too. I thought the Stars did a great job of adjusting at half time. It looked like when the Stars were running, Oakland had no answer,dare we say the great King got out coached the second half? I am just not sure why they stoped?? Oh well Siegel is playing for the CHAMPIONSHIP and is playing at home on Saturday. Good luck Pats in the B-Team game on Tuesday (the game before the Championship game). Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he is starting as a freshman at a D-1 school like Chaisson is......maybe we will give him some kudos. Until then........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Signing that scholarship is areally a big deal to you isn't it? Maybe you can go along with him as a tagteam?

BTW.........yall would know all about having to settle for playing on the road stuff wouldn't you? Not where we would like to be but after losing all those sr starters from last yr, I was stunned we were at the level of play we are.

I still wouldn't take Cutter over a soul that we have at OHS...e.ven those on the bench.

2P that last sentence is VERY ignorant. Cutter lets his emotions get the best of him sometime but I feel he is one of the best in the district if not the best. I would love to have this kid on my team. Imagine how good he would be had he been under King for 4 years 2p. Think outside the box. Not just at what he is now which is a great player with a tad bit of a tude. I feel WC has worse attitudes then Cutters. I hope Siegel can get them this time around. Hammonds should be returning to a court near you soon.

You are right....King would have stopped that stuff from Cutter in a heartbeat. Such a shame. As you recall, I supported and liked T-Master as a freshman. I just don't think he has grown as a TEAM player over the last 3 yrs. But what do I know? But I have always openly admitted that I don't know too much bball. However, it was ME that first commented on Carter and knew he would be a great one when folk scoffed at me. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Guess my criteria for a PLAYER may be a bit different than some of yalls.

Carter is my type of player as well I love watching him play. He busts his butt and shoots the ball so well. Very fun to watch.

Very good post........the kid never gives up. That was what I saw in him in the beginning.....that fighting spirit . He wants to win and he will go down swinging. He is lucky to have been coached by a guy who has brought along his fundamentals and discipline so much.

I remember back when my good friend played for Oakland he called me after blackman almost beat them and said some nerdy looking kid was killing them and he never had heard of him in his life. Haha that nerdy kid turned out to be a district mvp. It is funny to think back about how Carter didnt look right on the court, but wow is he a player. He must be a gym rat to have a stroke like his.

Absolutely. Siegel is defenitely on the hunt. They'll be hard to handle as usual but I think our guys can handle them. Delaney will be ok. Should be a great game. GO WC WARRIORS!!!!

It will be a great game. I have said all along that Siegel would be one of the top dogs to compete against and its going to be tough. I feel alot better knowing we won a game in Lebanon. Its so tough to play in that gym. Sometimes you compete more against there gym than your opponent. Delaney should be better and hopefully we will take care of business. But Its hard to beat a very tough team 3 games in a row. I feel like we can out coach them and out play them if we stick to our style of play. We can't get into a confrontational( may be spelled wrong) fight with them. Just walk away and keep playing.Anyone else heard anything about Levon Tate coming back to Sparta?

It will be a great game. I have said all along that Siegel would be one of the top dogs to compete against and its going to be tough. I feel alot better knowing we won a game in Lebanon. Its so tough to play in that gym. Sometimes you compete more against there gym than your opponent. Delaney should be better and hopefully we will take care of business. But Its hard to beat a very tough team 3 games in a row. I feel like we can out coach them and out play them if we stick to our style of play. We can't get into a confrontational( may be spelled wrong) fight with them. Just walk away and keep playing.Anyone else heard anything about Levon Tate coming back to Sparta?

WHOA>.......Tate is leaving already? I know he isn't really happy there, but figured when Cutter graduates, things would be better for him.

I heard Kyle has actually been sick with a cough for a couple weeks now. If thats true I hope he's on an antibiotic. We have always struggled at Lebanon for some reason and actually shot the ball very poorly through the first 3 quarters last night.

Come on back home Lavon. We'll take you back. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />