7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry buddy, but you're on your own with that comment, not only does Cutter have a good team around him, they do have a chance at the state title. Think about this, starting with the Sophomores, Kerry, LeVon, Gooch(I'm sure you're familiar with him, he probably dunk on a couple of your school's players), TJ they all have Varsity experience and all put points on the board as freshman. Juniors Smitty, Neal, Neil, Patrick, Dominick are all good supporting players who are dependable and can make things happen for the team. Seniors, Cutter - 3's all night, Braxton- can put points on the board, as well as rebound all night), Pico and Morant - both quick fast and talented point guards who will not have any problem breaking traps or presses of any kind...think about any State Championship team and tell me this team couldn't do it, and I'd just have to call you another lie...

Seeing how you called him Smitty I have a feeling you're in high school and go there. Tyler Cutter doesn't hit 3's all night. His 3 point percentage was under 25 percent!

He moved to Cookeville from White County. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Be that as it may, he played for Cookeville high school, not White County High, therefore he will be missed by Cookeville, and besides he moved from WC TO Cookeville while he was in middle school, and we're talking about HIGH SCHOOL sports right? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Be that as it may, he played for Cookeville high school, not White County High, therefore he will be missed by Cookeville, and besides he moved from WC TO Cookeville while he was in middle school, and we're talking about HIGH SCHOOL sports right? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I was just commenting on where his true roots lie. White County. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why is everybody overlookin Blackman and Lebanon? Do u feel that they even have a shot in 7-AAA?

I think its more of a youth issue with Blackman and a unknown issue with Lebanon. Every year Lebanon graduates a lot of seniors, but always seems to have have others step up to the plate, so I am sure they will be good, just as they have been for the last who knows how many years.