7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

Definately not in high school and Siegel will be a top 4 team mark my word right now today November 13th 2007. Montori would help, but i dont see him coming back. Siegel has some decent height and athleticism and will be capable of running teams out of the gym this year. Marc Gooch Kerry Hammonds Tyer Cutter Joe Ward Tate from Cookeville Chris Morant Pico Nance. T.J. mitchell and Neil will step in more at the post positions and both will be much improved. Id be scared if I was any other team in this district going up against siegel. They have the most athleticism in this district, hope White County is ready to run when they play siegel. There going back to the old ways of transition O and pushing the ball. I cant wait to watch.BTW 2p is my role model, but he is an Oakland supporter and im a siegel supporter. I back my team to the end as does he.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately not in high school and Siegel will be a top 4 team mark my word right now today November 13th 2007. Montori would help, but i dont see him coming back. Siegel has some decent height and athleticism and will be capable of running teams out of the gym this year. Marc Gooch Kerry Hammonds Tyer Cutter Joe Ward Tate from Cookeville Chris Morant Pico Nance. T.J. mitchell and Neil will step in more at the post positions and both will be much improved. Id be scared if I was any other team in this district going up against siegel. They have the most athleticism in this district, hope White County is ready to run when they play siegel. There going back to the old ways of transition O and pushing the ball. I cant wait to watch.BTW 2p is my role model, but he is an Oakland supporter and im a siegel supporter. I back my team to the end as does he.

twice not four times...

White county is the team to watch for.

i hope they could finish in the top 4 in the district

1. white county

2. Siegel

3. Oakland

4. Lebanon

Everyone?WC will have a shot to win it along with 3 or 4 others and upperman would beat you guys this year dont care if there a aa or aaa.Look i no your cranky cause smyrna ended your fb season i would be also,get ready 4 some butt kickings in 7aaa basketball.

Trust me, it would be foolish for you to talk about White County football on here ever again.

Back to basketball, What are some of the Hall of Fame games taking place this week?

I know Cookeville travels to York tonight and hosts a good Shelbyville team on Friday.

Teams should be scared of Siegel? LOL ! I think Siegel will be one of the top 3 teams in the district this year, but i doubt any team is scared of them. White co. led the district in scoring last year and WILL this year too. I hope Siegel is ready to run with White County.

I like your top 4, I think White County and Siegel are a shoe in for top 4 spots, but besides that i think it will be between Oakland Blackman and Lebanon, Riverdale loses too much and Warren County will be too unathletic still and Cookeville lost one of there best players to SIEGEL.

I wouldn't count on your Warren County prediction. They do have the athletes to compete this year with all 5 starters back and a strong presence in the middle with 6'10 Wietzel.

I like your top 4, I think White County and Siegel are a shoe in for top 4 spots, but besides that i think it will be between Oakland Blackman and Lebanon, Riverdale loses too much and Warren County will be too unathletic still and Cookeville lost one of there best players to SIEGEL.

Really oakland could finish anywhere from 2nd to prob 7th...

its funny how you're correcting me about something that happened when he was in 7th grade...I said he did not come to Siegel from white county...he came to Siegel from Cookeville....where is the error in that?

Who cares where he came from as long as he performs on the floor. It's funny no one has even thought that he is playing with Cutter and you know they are not going to let him be outshined. I look forward to big things from the Tate kid along with Hammonds. I watched them play over the weekend and some more playing time together and I think they will gel. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I wouldn't count on your Warren County prediction. They do have the athletes to compete this year with all 5 starters back and a strong presence in the middle with 6'10 Wietzel.

All 5 starters that were on not a bad, a TERRIBLE team last year and Wietzel is one of the most uncoordinated big men i have ever watch. MAYBE you will finish 7th but I doubt that.