7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think any team in this district could lose to just about anyone without 3 or 4 of their best players, actually make that 5 with Tate's defection to Siegel. Once Akers, Courier, Weaver, and Hennigan return Cookeville will be tremendously better. Will any or all of these be back Friday against Shelbyville? If not it could get ugly.

As far as Siegel, is the McNicholas (sp?) kid from Louisiana still on the team? I have not heard his name mentioned in any of the posts.

As far as I know NONE of them will be back. Akers and Weaver still resting there injuries, Courier still on his suspension, Hennigan will start next week. This could get REAL ugly for the cavaliers. I hope we just keep it close.

It's funny you stopped over the last 4 years and didn't go back to when coach kiel was here winning 20 games or coach Luna winning tje district when he was here. It's true we have had some lean years recently, but this is a new year. There are no dominant teams in our district this year. No Siegal of 2 years ago or Oakland of last year and certainly NO STATE CONTENDERS !!!

No state contenders you are underestimating wc could be as good or better than last year.Does this mean a lock 4 state absolutely not but contend yes!!!

As far as I know NONE of them will be back. Akers and Weaver still resting there injuries, Courier still on his suspension, Hennigan will start next week. This could get REAL ugly for the cavaliers. I hope we just keep it close.

Shelbyville has two out so this will help !!!They also have a guard that quit so could be a farely close game shelbyville 79-40.