7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

Warren Co. has some height coming back if I remember correctly. They should be a top 4 in this district.

Oakland will be solid with great coaching as everyone knows and some solid contributors back--but they lost a lot to say the least.

Riverdale is very athletic and has some great underclassmen.

I think those teams will be in the top 4 for sure.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren Co. has some height coming back if I remember correctly. They should be a top 4 in this district.

Oakland will be solid with great coaching as everyone knows and some solid contributors back--but they lost a lot to say the least.

Riverdale is very athletic and has some great underclassmen.

I think those teams will be in the top 4 for sure.

Rook would love 4 warren county to have a big year but with white,oakland,siegel,lebanon and blackman all in your way it will be hard 4 tham to finish that high good luck though.Warren county will be fine the district is just tougher than nails.

Betcha Cookeville won't put up 80 on White County. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I never said Cookeville will score 80. I will be very surprised if they score 65. Everyone is talking about how WC has already won the district championship and Upperman is no 7-AAA team.

I never said Cookeville will score 80. I will be very surprised if they score 65. Everyone is talking about how WC has already won the district championship and Upperman is no 7-AAA team.

Everyone?WC will have a shot to win it along with 3 or 4 others and upperman would beat you guys this year dont care if there a aa or aaa.Look i no your cranky cause smyrna ended your fb season i would be also,get ready 4 some butt kickings in 7aaa basketball.

Everybody is talking about WC because on paper they have the most returning from a team that was one step away from making state, and if it wasnt for Oakland, could have probably challenged for the AAA championship last year, so they are being talked up for good reason.

Upperman scored 81 points on White County? I must say 100 points is good but if I am a WC fan I would be MUCH more concerned with the 81 to UPPERMAN. Most 7-AAA teams will not let WC score 100 points on them and ALL 7-AAA teams will score more than upperman.

You said here ALL 7aaa teams would score more than Upperman. Cookeville is 7aaa. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Well White County suprised alot of teams last year, Id be worried if i was a WC fan because teams will bringing there A gamethis year and will hit you with there best shot. But they definately on paper are the favorite in 7AAA, besides SIEGEL of course lol.

How is siegel a fav? Yes they have many returning starters, but alot of ball hogs who dont know that they are roll players and not scorers.

If siegel finishes 1st i will be VERY shocked.

I'd be more shocked if you made a varsity basketball team in the 4 years you have tried out.

I have a feeling someone is still in high school..It'd be nice if the people still in high school would at least be mature. 2priceless needs to be your role model. How is not making a basketball team in 4 years relevant? Siegel won't be but a middle of the pack team this year..unless they get Hughes back.