7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know how the Blackman-LaVergne scrimmage turned out from earlier tonight?

They played 5 quarters and wiped the score off at the beginning of each quarter. I think Blackman won about 3 of them. Neither team looked very good. Out of sync with sloppy passes. Neither Blackman or LaVergne seem to have an inside game. Turnham runs his players in and out so much you can't tell what they have. But, that is why you scrimmage. Let's just hope there is a lot of improvement before next week.

Possibly and I find it funny how nobody's giving Blackman any respect. I guess we'll see within the next 2 weeks though who the real contenders are.

I just heard today, that starting point gaurd Josh Moore has left the team some time back ago. I think this team will miss his play, but hopefully someone will step it up and take his place.

We will miss Corey this year, but i think White County will do just fine without him. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I read on White County's roster that Stewart Mitchell Is 6'2 . Is that correct ? He could not have been more than 5'10 last year. I think he is a very good player and if his size is indeed correct everybody better LOOK OUT!!

Definately not in high school and Siegel will be a top 4 team mark my word right now today November 13th 2007. Montori would help, but i dont see him coming back. Siegel has some decent height and athleticism and will be capable of running teams out of the gym this year. Marc Gooch Kerry Hammonds Tyer Cutter Joe Ward Tate from Cookeville Chris Morant Pico Nance. T.J. mitchell and Neil will step in more at the post positions and both will be much improved. Id be scared if I was any other team in this district going up against siegel. They have the most athleticism in this district, hope White County is ready to run when they play siegel. There going back to the old ways of transition O and pushing the ball. I cant wait to watch.BTW 2p is my role model, but he is an Oakland supporter and im a siegel supporter. I back my team to the end as does he.

you could have left a few of those names off because some of them will be complete non factors and you kno it your just naming some names to make your point sound better.........siegel will be a contender in the district......but im not going to say after that.

Any chance Hughes gets back on Siegel's team?

And how is Carroll looking for the Stars?

hughes isnt coming back..............no chance he will either....and its the same story neal(EAT MOR CHIKIN).......................it would help and it might get you on the court more unless you go to warren county where wietzel looks like he weighs about 130 at 6"9 but he is a solid player but would be better if he was just bigger.....not fat ...........bigger

hughes isnt coming back..............no chance he will either....and its the same story neal(EAT MOR CHIKIN).......................it would help and it might get you on the court more unless you go to warren county where wietzel looks like he weighs about 130 at 6"9 but he is a solid player but would be better if he was just bigger.....not fat ...........bigger

Neal thinks hes gonna be the next J. P. Prince lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> not gonna ever happen..