7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

Well i can say that your friend is wrong I think that Warren Co. did pretty good despite their first game of the season the went down the bench with some depth with the football players coming in only practicing 2 days and stepping on the hard floor. Maybe tomorrow it will be a better overall play for Warren Co. but i still dont say that the played terrible.. Show some pride in your team 14pioneer

I DO have pride in them!! Like I said I wasn't at the game !! I'm glad you have a better view of things. GO PIONEERS !!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central will be without 5 or 6 of their top 9 players due to football, but they will still be very competitive with Clemons, Woodard, and Palmer. Siegel probably does get the edge, but I don't think it will be by 10.

Well, they won by 16. There's something to be said about the sophomore class at Siegel. I'll keep saying it. Get the popcorn ready boys. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well, they won by 16. There's something to be said about the sophomore class at Siegel. I'll keep saying it. Get the popcorn ready boys. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

there is no reason for me to repeat what i said also i agree with ya

Siegel beat Wilson Central 69-53 last night. Kerry had 21 points, Cutter had 15, and Tate had 13 to lead the Stars. Cutter is looking to get everybody involved this year. He had ten or eleven assists last night and it is looking like he's becoming more of a pass-first point guard, but when Cutter needed to score last night he did. Siegel played some good defense last night as well. Kerry had 3 dunks and Levon had one or two to keep the momentum going. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Siegel beat Wilson Central 69-53 last night. Kerry had 21 points, Cutter had 15, and Tate had 13 to lead the Stars. Cutter is looking to get everybody involved this year. He had ten or eleven assists last night and it is looking like he's becoming more of a pass-first point guard, but when Cutter needed to score last night he did. Siegel played some good defense last night as well. Kerry had 3 dunks and Levon had one or two to keep the momentum going. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't think Tate had dunks rather he had the assists that lead to the dunks. He has good court vision for a young person. Someone said he got hurt, is that true. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I don't think Tate had dunks rather he had the assists that lead to the dunks. He has good court vision for a young person. Someone said he got hurt, is that true. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I don't think Tate had dunks rather he had the assists that lead to the dunks. He has good court vision for a young person. Someone said he got hurt, is that true. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />I don't think Tate had dunks rather he had the assists that lead to the dunks. He has good court vision for a young person. Someone said he got hurt, is that true. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Tate rolled his ankle but returned. Kerry Hammonds is the truth. Him and Cutter are a deadly duo. Not to mention Marc Gooch and Levon Tate, this team is SCARY.

Tate rolled his ankle but returned. Kerry Hammonds is the truth. Him and Cutter are a deadly duo. Not to mention Marc Gooch and Levon Tate, this team is SCARY.

Glad to hear Tate was able to go back.

Speaking of duo I saw them a couple of weekends ago at their playday and Hammonds and Tate make a better duo. These two have very good court sense and I think Tate could possibly be a point guard if he worked on his handle. He seems like he could play anywhere as well as Hammonds who is just lethal right now.

Someone ask about the kid from Louisiana a while back and that made me think who will be their point next year after Cutter graduates. He could possibly fill that spot if he stays level headed.