7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it stinks even more for you that he didn't come to Siegel from white county...he's from Cookeville...

Lavon Tate is originally from White Co. The reason he moved to Cookeville was because his family met others playing AAU for me and were talked into moving there as a 7th grader. So make sure that you have your facts straight before posting! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Can't wait to watch White County play this year. I bet they average over 80 this year. I love their team. They would be a contender for the state title this year if they had a 6'7+ post. Anybody know who will be in the post for them?

6'6 or 7 Aaron Puckett seems to be a good choice with 29 points last night but he also put up 3 or 4 three pointers and had probably 10 or `12 assists, so he may play a double role but they have two or three more boys 6'5 or so that are good inside. A very tall and talented group of boys. I think you are right they will be fun to watch this year and expect high scores.